Wednesday, August 06, 2003

i'Ve bEeN a bitCh!

Yes. I've been in a horrible mood since last Wednesday. On and off gaduh ngan that one stupid bastard (one minute I'll be so annoyed at him, the next minute I'll find myself missing him), there'll be silent moments where I don't want to talk to anyone at all, and moments where I feel like I'm on top of the world (like when I went on the airplane). And there are moments where I miss my friend in Kuantan sooooo much and moments where I'm annoyed at Fred for not believing that I actually miss him so much too.

Then there are moments where I feel like I could just drop dead from exhaustion, moments where I want to be kissed and hugged and moments where I just want to close my eyes and sleep. There are moments when I feel like I've neglected my friends (Zelle, Leila, Ruth, Lee Chen, Syah, Jots, Nadia, etc.) and there are moments when I bitch about my own friends. Ayo. This one has got to stop!

Then there are moments when I listen to 'meaningful' songs and start to cry for absolute no reason at all! Like today, I was driving to work and was listening to 'Rindu Bayangan' and 'Belaian Jiwa' and tears start falling just like that.

I hope it's just PMS, but this uncontrolled emotions are kinda worrying. Plus, I have this huge craving for anything chocolate and this would definitely add more kgs to my already 'heavy' weight. Sigh.

ps./ MUST go to the gym esok!
pss./ Nads, I will go and collect the kain from you this weekend. Am sooo excited for you girl! Can I bertunang also? Heheh..
psss./ Ajaq: You pun nak kawin? Hmm.. whatever happened to 'I'll wait for you' crap? Heheh.. Anyway, hope all's sorted out with your mom. If she is still stubborn, just tell her I will make such a lousy daughter-in-law.. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home