Of WriTeR's bLOcK and beiNg LaZy..
Can I say I am so lethargic? And I'm feeling woozy. Maybe I'm gonna be sick. Heheh... it's time I get sick pun - I've been working like mad and I need to rest. But I can't possibly take mc esok. Wednesday pun tak leh. Hmm.. maybe I should take Thursday off.. ;-)
Sure best.. boleh pergi gym.. and then watch a movie. I still belum tengok 'Bride on Fire', the Persian movie. Hmm.. anyone wanna play hooky with me on Thursday?
Oh.. last weekend was such a lazy weekend for me. I had to go to the office on Saturday, tapi tu sekejap je. Balik rumah I tidur.. heheh.. On Sunday, went out with Rezal to Ajaq's wedding. Hahaha.. kesian Rezal.. kena jadi my boyfriend pinjam.. hehehe.. at least, Ajaq saw me with him. Biar dia tahu, him getting married is no loss to me..
Lepas wedding, I dropped Rezal off kat Endah Parade (cuz that's where he parked his car) and went off to see my sweet bastard for tea.. (Yes, he's getting sweeter now..don't ask me why..) Tapi sekejap je.. lepas tu I balik rumah and watched 'Bridget Jones Diary' on Astro. Ayo. So best.. Wish I could find my Mark Darcy SOON!
Anyways, I will be so ultra busy in the next two weeks. I'm Nadia's lady-in-waiting untuk her engagement next Saturday and I am Chen's chee-muis (bridesmaid).. Me so excited. Can you imagine me at a church wedding? So best.. Can't wait. And Chen, Ruth and I will be going to MidValley esok to shop for my dress and sandals too! So nice... :-)
Apa lagi nak citer...? Oh oh.. I pegang Rezal's muscles semalam. Ya Allah!! So keras and best! And he does it without even having to take protein supplements... So there. You can have nice muscles if you just stick to gym regime too. Heheh.. So, can I say that he has a very nice body too?
Okay la.. I have to get back to work. I still have a story on Universiti Teknologi Petronas to do. Ayo.. Can I say that they have a very impressive campus? Hmmm.. too bad it's so far away (it's in a town called Tronoh.. some 2-1/2 hours drive from KL..)
So........... it's back to work! Urgh...
Can I say I am so lethargic? And I'm feeling woozy. Maybe I'm gonna be sick. Heheh... it's time I get sick pun - I've been working like mad and I need to rest. But I can't possibly take mc esok. Wednesday pun tak leh. Hmm.. maybe I should take Thursday off.. ;-)
Sure best.. boleh pergi gym.. and then watch a movie. I still belum tengok 'Bride on Fire', the Persian movie. Hmm.. anyone wanna play hooky with me on Thursday?
Oh.. last weekend was such a lazy weekend for me. I had to go to the office on Saturday, tapi tu sekejap je. Balik rumah I tidur.. heheh.. On Sunday, went out with Rezal to Ajaq's wedding. Hahaha.. kesian Rezal.. kena jadi my boyfriend pinjam.. hehehe.. at least, Ajaq saw me with him. Biar dia tahu, him getting married is no loss to me..
Lepas wedding, I dropped Rezal off kat Endah Parade (cuz that's where he parked his car) and went off to see my sweet bastard for tea.. (Yes, he's getting sweeter now..don't ask me why..) Tapi sekejap je.. lepas tu I balik rumah and watched 'Bridget Jones Diary' on Astro. Ayo. So best.. Wish I could find my Mark Darcy SOON!
Anyways, I will be so ultra busy in the next two weeks. I'm Nadia's lady-in-waiting untuk her engagement next Saturday and I am Chen's chee-muis (bridesmaid).. Me so excited. Can you imagine me at a church wedding? So best.. Can't wait. And Chen, Ruth and I will be going to MidValley esok to shop for my dress and sandals too! So nice... :-)
Apa lagi nak citer...? Oh oh.. I pegang Rezal's muscles semalam. Ya Allah!! So keras and best! And he does it without even having to take protein supplements... So there. You can have nice muscles if you just stick to gym regime too. Heheh.. So, can I say that he has a very nice body too?
Okay la.. I have to get back to work. I still have a story on Universiti Teknologi Petronas to do. Ayo.. Can I say that they have a very impressive campus? Hmmm.. too bad it's so far away (it's in a town called Tronoh.. some 2-1/2 hours drive from KL..)
So........... it's back to work! Urgh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home