Monday, August 04, 2003

TiReD!!

Yes. I'm tired. No, I'm physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted.
Was supposed to be on leave, tapi kena recalled. Terpaksa gi Penang on Thursday and I just got back late last night. I didn't do anything fun in Penang -- it's work, work and work all the way. But I have to thank God for the wonderful friends that kept me entertained (B, you're the sweet-est!), the good food and the relaxing moments in the jacuzzi.. (My shout-outs to NST for putting me up in a marvellous room, complete with a king-size bed and jacuzzi.. with a gorgeous view overlooking the sea!)

Otherwise, I'm tired. Plus, I'm due to get my period soon.. so my body's aching all over and I'm feeling lethargic. I know I should be exercising but I'm just too lazy. Hmm.. maybe should try the sauna, kan...?

Anyways, I'm glad my work is done. (Kinda). And here's me hoping that everything will back to normal soon.. :-)

ps./ I'm so into chocolates.. sigh. Must be the PMS. I am muching on M&Ms now and had Le Chocolat Amer at Strudels for lunch! Ayo... Fat! Fat! Fat! Zits! Zits! Zits!

I aLmOSt LOst mY bAbY!

Mama told me that someone tried to steal Erina away early Saturday morning. Apparently, someone cut open the back window on the right in an effort to get into the car and drive it away.. Thank God, someone spotted them and scare them away. However, the tingkap pecah and ayah had to go and replace the windows on Saturday. Sigh..

Sekarang ni, terpaksa park Erina dalam rumah. It's a hassle, though.. cuz I have to buka gate when I get home and try to squeeze Erina with mama and ayah's cars. But what to do...?

So dengki kan? Erina is in tip top condition now. She's just so clean and neat and nice. May God punish those idiots who tried to take my baby away! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home