Thursday, August 21, 2003

WhAt a NiGht!!

Tan*chap was GOOD! Hmm.. I think I have to write about it lah. To let everyone know that 'tan*chap' is a fun, community project by Inn*uendo! Hehehe..

Anyways, 'tan*chap' is a place where people gather and do stuff. You can sing, dance, recite a poem, read an excerpt from your fav book, etc. Basically, it's about sharing your favourite 'arty' stuff to people. In fact, you can even sell your paintings there! Yesterday's 'tanchap' was held somewhere in Damansara.. and the place's just beautiful.. with windchimes and all!

And man.. everything's impromptu at 'tan*chap'..

Semalam, among the stars yang showcased their talents include: Ta*m (Spider) - okay, I don't know this guy, but I remember the group, Spider, from Akade*mi Fan*tasia bila Khai nyanyi their catchy lagu 'gosok'... hehe.. - Daya*ng Nurfaizah, Ha*zami and Andy Flop Pop*py.. And of course, there were Inn*uendo, V.*E. and Ruf*fEdge. And yes, there were many 'unknowns' too..

But it was so best.. The cute Andy nyanyi lagu 'Cinta' and Haz*ami sang his killer song, Tekad. And of course I nearly cried bila Inn*uendo nyanyi lagu 'Lately' (Jodeci).

Lately I have the strangest feeling
With no vivid reason here to find
But yet the thought of losing you has been hanging
Around my mind...

Lately I have been staring at the mirror
And it's very slowly picking me apart
I've tried to tell myself that I have no reason
To be in your heart...


Reyme*e..? He's cute lah.. But believe it or not, I didn't have the guts to even wave at him.. but he saw me there, of course.. hehe.. Yang kelakarnya, dah habis show and bila I was driving home, I messaged him to tell him that it was a great show..

'Tq dear. Hope you enjoyed it. Drive safely n take care, k?' - he replied. Oh, so nice!!!

Hmm.. lepas tu, I came back at around 12.45am and bangun at 10am. So I was kinda late for the 'duck' Press conference.. hehe.. but Aris still gave me a hug jugak when he saw me.. So best.. :-)

Okay lah. Gotta get back to work. Sigh.. it'll be another late night for me.. Hmmm...

ps./ Yes, Yasmin Hani was there too... Hmmm..