A GoOD WeeKeND..
Went up to Gentings on Saturday with Em and B.. It was so so best.. It was just so so so cold sebab hujan.. he he.. Took some funny pictures and hope I'll be able to scan them soon.
I was kinda hoping that Leila and her two cute boys could join us (God knows she needed the break), but because of time constraint, we couldn't wait for her. Sigh.. *So sorry, Leila.. Em had to come back to work that same evening*.
Later on Saturday night, we watched 'League of the Extraordinary Man'.. best gak.. Sean Connery was teramat lah cute.. *drool* Came back at 3am and mama and ayah ajak gi makan.. Hmm.. so tak larat.. so B and I declined the offer and gi tidur je..
(Yes.. B spent the weekend kat my house.. so best!)
On Sunday, I went to the gym kat Menara Maxis, then went shopping with B.. And read this: I bought MAKE-UPS worth about RM300 from Body Shop! Ayo.. don't ask me why, but I decided it's time to paint my face!! :-)
Okay la.. nak gi Mid Valley ngan Sabbs... heheh.. got things to buy for my sweetie... *sigh*
Went up to Gentings on Saturday with Em and B.. It was so so best.. It was just so so so cold sebab hujan.. he he.. Took some funny pictures and hope I'll be able to scan them soon.
I was kinda hoping that Leila and her two cute boys could join us (God knows she needed the break), but because of time constraint, we couldn't wait for her. Sigh.. *So sorry, Leila.. Em had to come back to work that same evening*.
Later on Saturday night, we watched 'League of the Extraordinary Man'.. best gak.. Sean Connery was teramat lah cute.. *drool* Came back at 3am and mama and ayah ajak gi makan.. Hmm.. so tak larat.. so B and I declined the offer and gi tidur je..
(Yes.. B spent the weekend kat my house.. so best!)
On Sunday, I went to the gym kat Menara Maxis, then went shopping with B.. And read this: I bought MAKE-UPS worth about RM300 from Body Shop! Ayo.. don't ask me why, but I decided it's time to paint my face!! :-)
Okay la.. nak gi Mid Valley ngan Sabbs... heheh.. got things to buy for my sweetie... *sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home