Tuesday, September 16, 2003

GoOd..

Feel kinda good today, though it wasn't such a great start. First up, I left my phone at home.. There goes my dates with Vicky and Leila.. sigh.. Was supposed to meet them today. Bet they must be cursing at me for not picking up their calls.

Things picked up in the afternoon, though. I had a good interview.. (met this Datuk who's really nice and charming..).. had good lunch with my B (yes! we're on talking terms now.. I so like..) and can't wait to go to the gym today.

I am wearing a short pink dress today and yes, my tan is still so visible!!! Hehehe.. So many people commented on my tan.. :-)

My only problem is my writing. Sigh.. I haven't completed a single article and I have 6 due by this week.. Mampus.. These are long articles pulak tu.. Hmm.. but I can't write.. Just don't have the mood. Writer's Block kot.. hahaha.. as if!

I'm just plain lazy.. that's all.

ps./ I like to see my new byline! So nice.. and feminine! Hahahha..
pss./ I've to be in the office early tomorrow.. to do my stories. Hope I'll be inspired then.. *wink*
pss./ It's close to 6pm and I wanna leave the office.. NOW! Ciao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home