I LiKe..
NST is such a nice place to be! Today, we had people from the Malaysian Association for the Blind to give free massage.. And Nestle, the sponsor of the massage thing, gave out free ice lemon teas, Kit Kat chocs, apples and oranges!!!
Of course I tak nak the massage la.. I'll just squirm.. besides, I'd rather have my man rubbing me.. hehe.. but I took THREE bars of chocies.. Hmmmm... Me want more Kit Kat!
So best!!!
ps./ Sweetie.. I wouldn't mind YOU massaging me! *gatal laugh*
NST is such a nice place to be! Today, we had people from the Malaysian Association for the Blind to give free massage.. And Nestle, the sponsor of the massage thing, gave out free ice lemon teas, Kit Kat chocs, apples and oranges!!!
Of course I tak nak the massage la.. I'll just squirm.. besides, I'd rather have my man rubbing me.. hehe.. but I took THREE bars of chocies.. Hmmmm... Me want more Kit Kat!
So best!!!
ps./ Sweetie.. I wouldn't mind YOU massaging me! *gatal laugh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home