Wednesday, September 24, 2003

i wAnt to SaY tHat if YOu waNt gReAt CoLLeAgUeS, cOmE wORk at tHe NST!!
A sPeCiaL ShOutOuT tO mY fRienDs!

I got a shawl -- from Kak Shida. She went to India and bought me a nice blue shawl. It's just so my colour.. I like! Much!
Then, Em, B and I are planning to go up to Gentings this Saturday.
Ayo.. so best. So best. So best. It's people like these that make life bearable..

Fred was such a darling last week.. Erina got into some kind of trouble and Fred was the one who made sure Erina was alright. He took the trouble to wake up early in the morning to send Erina to the workshop. And in the evening, he picked me up from the office and we went to pick Erina up together..

And when I was really down on Thursday, he actually bought me a nice blue teddy.. *happy smile*

And then there's my B.. who's just so nice.. It's weird.. lately ni, can't seem to get thru a day without talking to her.. hahah.. so weird. We just have to sms, if not talk on the phone. I'm getting more attached to her.. how can I just walk away when the time comes? Sigh..
My sweetie: Thank you for wanting to talk to me again, and for caring.. Even if a little.. I miss you loads, baby..

And my dearest Abang Wan...? Whoelse would listen to me grumble about not having my hugs and kisses if not him? The late night calls.. the 'crying' sessions.. the 'hot, sexy' messages.. Thank you so much for being my personal consultant, for hearing me out each time I want to be heard.

And my partner-in-crime, Sabb.. who tolerated my nonsense, for covering my ass up each time I got into trouble with the boss and who made me giggle when I badly needed a laugh.. *smiles*

Em, Pari and Ravi for constantly allowing me to bug them.. I love them for always helping me out and making me smile.. For accompanying me when I had to stay late in the office and for entertaining me when I had nothing else to do.. *grins*

Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home