Thursday, September 11, 2003

I'M aLL SmiLeS!

I was awoken by a phone call from TV3 this morning. 'Your appointment's at 3pm tomorrow ya?' said this girl called Shirley.
'Mmmm.. okay,' I mumbled.. still unsure if I heard correctly.

Then I called Sher. Before I could say anything, she said: 'Yes dear, at 3pm esok. You're meeting me! Hahaha.. But wear something nice. Anthony will be there too!'

So there.. me smiling away on the bed.. Haha.. will be meeting charming Anthony esok.. I hope he likes me.. :-)

Hmm... feel like going home early today.. Now waiting for dearest Sabby to come up (I think she's having breakfast with her fav Abang Remy..) and then nak gi pay my bills kat Citibank.. order flowers for Nadia (it's her birthday esok) and then come back and finish my stories..

Hmmm..

ps./ My girlfriend is still ignoring me.. I hope she'll talk to me soon.. I miss her sooooooo much! In fact, we're even supposed to watch 'Monsoon Wedding' at my house esok.. Don't know if that's gonna happen now.. Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home