*I'm in a delirious mood!*
Hehe.. It was a 'weird' day. I was alternating between smiling and crying.. as if undecided if I should be happy or sad.
I was 'smiling' because I was overjoyed to see Sherina tadi.. we had lunch kat One Utama together and I met her 'oh-so-cute' boss.. I hope Anthony (the boss, and he's Malay!) likes me as much as I like him!! :-) And then the interview at Mindef went well.. no problems meeting the people there (though I got lost a couple of times in the building! hehe..) and I bumped into some cute armed forces personnel! *Happy sigh*
On a sad note, I cried on the way back to the office.. while I was stuck in the jam.. Was still listening to Eric Benet's song and the more I listened to it, the more I cried. And yes, I actually messaged him this: 'Kiss me once more before I leave, now that my eyes have said goodbye..' (If you must now, he didn't react to the message, though he did send me an sms earlier telling me he misses me.. Yeah. Sure..)
Ntah lah.. macam bodoh. But I'm so addicted to the song. Hmm.. I'm going home now.. and I can't wait to listen to the song again..
Dear God, please help me make it right this time. Thank you..
Hehe.. It was a 'weird' day. I was alternating between smiling and crying.. as if undecided if I should be happy or sad.
I was 'smiling' because I was overjoyed to see Sherina tadi.. we had lunch kat One Utama together and I met her 'oh-so-cute' boss.. I hope Anthony (the boss, and he's Malay!) likes me as much as I like him!! :-) And then the interview at Mindef went well.. no problems meeting the people there (though I got lost a couple of times in the building! hehe..) and I bumped into some cute armed forces personnel! *Happy sigh*
On a sad note, I cried on the way back to the office.. while I was stuck in the jam.. Was still listening to Eric Benet's song and the more I listened to it, the more I cried. And yes, I actually messaged him this: 'Kiss me once more before I leave, now that my eyes have said goodbye..' (If you must now, he didn't react to the message, though he did send me an sms earlier telling me he misses me.. Yeah. Sure..)
Ntah lah.. macam bodoh. But I'm so addicted to the song. Hmm.. I'm going home now.. and I can't wait to listen to the song again..
Dear God, please help me make it right this time. Thank you..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home