JuSt WanNa sHaRe sOmE stUfF..
If you wanna kiss someone in the office.. there's this nice little corner kat Tingkat Dua.. Saw it by chance tadi, lepas sembahyang.. There are even chairs for you to sit and lepak.. hmmm.. Not that the information would be very useful to me, but I figured I might as well share it with those who read this blog or happen to read my entry and come to the NST building in Jalan Riong later on.
By the way, my fav A&W outlet kat KTM is now under renovation. Who knows, there won't even be an A&W outlet kat sana in the future.. Anyway, I miss the place.. it has loads of memories.. It was a place where we both would visit to run away from everyone. It's close enough from the office yet not many people I know frequents the place.
Oh well.. life goes on.. with or without the A&W..
If you wanna kiss someone in the office.. there's this nice little corner kat Tingkat Dua.. Saw it by chance tadi, lepas sembahyang.. There are even chairs for you to sit and lepak.. hmmm.. Not that the information would be very useful to me, but I figured I might as well share it with those who read this blog or happen to read my entry and come to the NST building in Jalan Riong later on.
By the way, my fav A&W outlet kat KTM is now under renovation. Who knows, there won't even be an A&W outlet kat sana in the future.. Anyway, I miss the place.. it has loads of memories.. It was a place where we both would visit to run away from everyone. It's close enough from the office yet not many people I know frequents the place.
Oh well.. life goes on.. with or without the A&W..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home