Of bEiNg sHUt Out:
Fought with a girlfriend semalam and she refused to talk to me. And so there I was, in the middle of the night, trying to figure out what went wrong.
And thank God for friends. Called up an extremely good friend of mine and we talked till 4am.. 'Thank you sweetheart, for making me laugh.. For making me so tired that I fell asleep right after.. I'm sorry for bothering you, though. I promise it won't happen so much ya?'
Anyways, I am still feeling so lousy about the whole thing. Probably because I truly like her.. probably because I appreciate her friendship.. probably because I enjoy being with her.. probably because I don't want her to think bad of me..
So this entry is specially for her.. :
'Sweetheart.. I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you. I don't know why you're mad at me, but I wish you didn't shut me out just like that. Was it because of the stupid message? Was it because I didn't tell you about TV3?
I didn't mean to be so secretive.. I really wanted you to know what's going on in my life. But we hardly meet these days and I don't feel like talking about it on the phone.
I was trying to find a suitable time to tell you all about it yesterday.. but we were constantly being surrounded by other people. And frankly, I don't really want to talk about the TV3 thing to anyone else.
If you're angry at me still being in contact with your friend, then my sincere apologies. The two of us has got some issues to deal with and that has somehow drew us closer. But the line draws there..
Ntah lah. I don't what to say.. cuz I don't know why you're angry with me in the first place. I know I can be a difficult person to be with sometimes, but I'd appreciate if you tell me where I went wrong.
You take care ya? And I am truly sorry if I had let you down..'
Fought with a girlfriend semalam and she refused to talk to me. And so there I was, in the middle of the night, trying to figure out what went wrong.
And thank God for friends. Called up an extremely good friend of mine and we talked till 4am.. 'Thank you sweetheart, for making me laugh.. For making me so tired that I fell asleep right after.. I'm sorry for bothering you, though. I promise it won't happen so much ya?'
Anyways, I am still feeling so lousy about the whole thing. Probably because I truly like her.. probably because I appreciate her friendship.. probably because I enjoy being with her.. probably because I don't want her to think bad of me..
So this entry is specially for her.. :
'Sweetheart.. I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you. I don't know why you're mad at me, but I wish you didn't shut me out just like that. Was it because of the stupid message? Was it because I didn't tell you about TV3?
I didn't mean to be so secretive.. I really wanted you to know what's going on in my life. But we hardly meet these days and I don't feel like talking about it on the phone.
I was trying to find a suitable time to tell you all about it yesterday.. but we were constantly being surrounded by other people. And frankly, I don't really want to talk about the TV3 thing to anyone else.
If you're angry at me still being in contact with your friend, then my sincere apologies. The two of us has got some issues to deal with and that has somehow drew us closer. But the line draws there..
Ntah lah. I don't what to say.. cuz I don't know why you're angry with me in the first place. I know I can be a difficult person to be with sometimes, but I'd appreciate if you tell me where I went wrong.
You take care ya? And I am truly sorry if I had let you down..'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home