Oh.. What a GREAT WeEkEnd!
Can you bear? I forgot to tell you what happened on Saturday, Sunday and Monday kat Penang.. heheh..
Well, Penang was okay... Picked Kak Ina up from KLIA at noon on Saturday and drove straight to Penang. Reached at about 5pm and we checked in at The Gurney. Got corporate rate.. so it only cost RM138 per night. SO best! Lagi best sebab Kak Ina paid for the accommodation! (But of course I paid for the tolls and petrol lah.. which amounted close to RM200..)
In Penang, we went to eat laksa by the beach (kat Feringhi), then... *gasp* we went to Bukit Bendera!! Hahaha... Bought the train ticket to go up the hill at 2pm and our train was at 3.30pm.. Yes, we actually had to wait more than an hour to board the train..
Anyway.. Ya Allah.. the train ride was kinda teruk. I nearly suffocated. It was just so cramped! Teringat pulak those Indian movies where you see people crowding in the trains... (Yes, it was THAT bad!). Dah lah tu, we bought a map to go there.. but *another gasp* BUKIT BENDERA was NOT in the map!!! I had to call Nelson and lepas dia cakap Bukit Bendera is located kat Ayer Itam, we had to check the map to get to Ayer Itam... So kelakar..
But we had fun eating lah.. (I swear I gained a few kilos..) In Penang, I had pasembor, laksa, nasi kandar, char kuey teow and delicious nan and tandoori near the hotel.. And.. Kak Ina paid for most of the meals.. so lagi lah sedap! Hahhahaha..
We left Penang at around 3pm on Monday.. reached KL at around 7pm. And.. at 9.30pm, Kak Ina and I gi tengok Alleycats kat Uncle Chillis, PJ Hilton. Oh oh.. masa kat sana, there was this guy who tried to 'ayat' me.. Hahaha.. So kelakar.. girlfriend kat sebelah pun, sempat nak steal glances at me.. And masa dia nak balik, he came to talk to me.. but I tak layan lah masa tu, cuz I was sms-ing someone that time.. Anyway, he passed me his card. Kat belakang, he wrote:Kamu mempunyai sepasang bebola mata yang besar dan menawan cantik. Sehinga aku tidak dapat melihat sebarang kecantikan pada malam ini melainkan sepasang matamu.. Boleh kah kita berkawan.. Call me..
Kak Ina and me had a good laugh, of course.. sebab mana lah dia nak nampak my mata in the dark..? Plus, I was wearing a shirt that had not been washed for three days that time (it was the shirt I wore when we were driving to Penang). Hehehe.. tapi I have to admit.. best jugak to be flirted with in a club. I think the last time someone tried to flirt with me in a club was when I was still in college..
Hmmmm...
Okay lah.. Dah nak balik. Dah malam.. And I think I have to come to the office early esok.. sebab I'm pretty sure Norman will want my story on the Red Arrows SOONEST! Mampus la.. Sigh..
Au revoir!
Can you bear? I forgot to tell you what happened on Saturday, Sunday and Monday kat Penang.. heheh..
Well, Penang was okay... Picked Kak Ina up from KLIA at noon on Saturday and drove straight to Penang. Reached at about 5pm and we checked in at The Gurney. Got corporate rate.. so it only cost RM138 per night. SO best! Lagi best sebab Kak Ina paid for the accommodation! (But of course I paid for the tolls and petrol lah.. which amounted close to RM200..)
In Penang, we went to eat laksa by the beach (kat Feringhi), then... *gasp* we went to Bukit Bendera!! Hahaha... Bought the train ticket to go up the hill at 2pm and our train was at 3.30pm.. Yes, we actually had to wait more than an hour to board the train..
Anyway.. Ya Allah.. the train ride was kinda teruk. I nearly suffocated. It was just so cramped! Teringat pulak those Indian movies where you see people crowding in the trains... (Yes, it was THAT bad!). Dah lah tu, we bought a map to go there.. but *another gasp* BUKIT BENDERA was NOT in the map!!! I had to call Nelson and lepas dia cakap Bukit Bendera is located kat Ayer Itam, we had to check the map to get to Ayer Itam... So kelakar..
But we had fun eating lah.. (I swear I gained a few kilos..) In Penang, I had pasembor, laksa, nasi kandar, char kuey teow and delicious nan and tandoori near the hotel.. And.. Kak Ina paid for most of the meals.. so lagi lah sedap! Hahhahaha..
We left Penang at around 3pm on Monday.. reached KL at around 7pm. And.. at 9.30pm, Kak Ina and I gi tengok Alleycats kat Uncle Chillis, PJ Hilton. Oh oh.. masa kat sana, there was this guy who tried to 'ayat' me.. Hahaha.. So kelakar.. girlfriend kat sebelah pun, sempat nak steal glances at me.. And masa dia nak balik, he came to talk to me.. but I tak layan lah masa tu, cuz I was sms-ing someone that time.. Anyway, he passed me his card. Kat belakang, he wrote:Kamu mempunyai sepasang bebola mata yang besar dan menawan cantik. Sehinga aku tidak dapat melihat sebarang kecantikan pada malam ini melainkan sepasang matamu.. Boleh kah kita berkawan.. Call me..
Kak Ina and me had a good laugh, of course.. sebab mana lah dia nak nampak my mata in the dark..? Plus, I was wearing a shirt that had not been washed for three days that time (it was the shirt I wore when we were driving to Penang). Hehehe.. tapi I have to admit.. best jugak to be flirted with in a club. I think the last time someone tried to flirt with me in a club was when I was still in college..
Hmmmm...
Okay lah.. Dah nak balik. Dah malam.. And I think I have to come to the office early esok.. sebab I'm pretty sure Norman will want my story on the Red Arrows SOONEST! Mampus la.. Sigh..
Au revoir!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home