So, so, so penat!
I woke up at 6am on Saturday.. rushed to Chen's house.. rushed to church for the wedding.. rushed home to take a quick nap.. rushed to Shangri-la Putrajaya for the wedding dinner and then only took a slow drive home. I reached home at 1am (almost).
The wedding was alright. Clumsy me didn't trip while walking down the aisle -- thank God. The dinner was alright, but next time, please don't ask me to give a speech. Ruth and I had to go on stage and share our memories of Chen, and we were talking nonsense.. Malu gak.. So please.. sesapa yang nak kawin, please don't ask me to go on stage and share.. Of course, I think Chen chose us cuz she thought I could write the speech and Ruth can read it la.. But knowing pemalas us, we didn't prepare any speeches at all!! Hahahaha..
But it was nice to meet old friends -- My favourite Yin-Ying, chatty Lee Chin, sweet Gladys, silly Chewie, and nice Siew Ling. And yes, she brought her second daughter and she's pregnant with her third child!! Can you bear? Her first daughter will be in Std One next year.. and to think that we used to be the most playful in class.. always talking even when lining up! Hahahah.. And Siaw Tze is just so so so lawa!! She's always been pretty, but now she's ULTRA GORGEOUS!!! And yes, she's getting married soon.. hmm.. everyone is getting married soon. Next year, most of my Chinese friends will be getting married..
Met Ghanesh at the church wedding. Didn't talk much to him. He called at night to ask me out for a movie, and my battery died. He's not called or sms-ed. I think dia bengang kot. He must have thought that I simply cut him off on Saturday night.
Whatever lah.. And semalam.. went out and watched Pirates of the Caribbean.. And I bought this nice creamy bra... hahahah.. I so so so like! :-)
Hmmm.. it's a new week, and hopefully, everything will turn out right..
I woke up at 6am on Saturday.. rushed to Chen's house.. rushed to church for the wedding.. rushed home to take a quick nap.. rushed to Shangri-la Putrajaya for the wedding dinner and then only took a slow drive home. I reached home at 1am (almost).
The wedding was alright. Clumsy me didn't trip while walking down the aisle -- thank God. The dinner was alright, but next time, please don't ask me to give a speech. Ruth and I had to go on stage and share our memories of Chen, and we were talking nonsense.. Malu gak.. So please.. sesapa yang nak kawin, please don't ask me to go on stage and share.. Of course, I think Chen chose us cuz she thought I could write the speech and Ruth can read it la.. But knowing pemalas us, we didn't prepare any speeches at all!! Hahahaha..
But it was nice to meet old friends -- My favourite Yin-Ying, chatty Lee Chin, sweet Gladys, silly Chewie, and nice Siew Ling. And yes, she brought her second daughter and she's pregnant with her third child!! Can you bear? Her first daughter will be in Std One next year.. and to think that we used to be the most playful in class.. always talking even when lining up! Hahahah.. And Siaw Tze is just so so so lawa!! She's always been pretty, but now she's ULTRA GORGEOUS!!! And yes, she's getting married soon.. hmm.. everyone is getting married soon. Next year, most of my Chinese friends will be getting married..
Met Ghanesh at the church wedding. Didn't talk much to him. He called at night to ask me out for a movie, and my battery died. He's not called or sms-ed. I think dia bengang kot. He must have thought that I simply cut him off on Saturday night.
Whatever lah.. And semalam.. went out and watched Pirates of the Caribbean.. And I bought this nice creamy bra... hahahah.. I so so so like! :-)
Hmmm.. it's a new week, and hopefully, everything will turn out right..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home