Friday, September 12, 2003

tHaNk GOd it's fRidAy..

I am supposed to be on my way home now.. After all, I told myself that I'd want to leave the office before 6.30pm. I'm still in the office and it's already close to 7pm. So why am I here? Sebab I still have to wait for Ja to come back with the fax from the Armed Forces Chief and process his message.. Sigh..

Can I say it's nice to work in NST? We have makan-makan again.. This time, the office belanja sebab most of us will be working hard because of the Budget. Hmm.. walaupun I'm not involved in the Budget this year, I still makan gak.. heheh... Teringat masa I buat Budget dulu.. We had to interview loads of people to get their comments (and mind you, this was at around 7-ish at night) and we had KFC.. in the office.. So best kan...?

This is a nice place to be. The bosses are not so tough (they'll be nice to you as long as you don't get into too much trouble..) and the friends are superb.

Okay.. gotta get back to work.. Tadi dok borak ngan Em.. and now Ja is back.. Ayo.. Got 4 pages to type.. Hmmm..

ps/. Whatever it is, I have to be home by 9pm.. Nak tengok Monsoon Wedding.. heheh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home