TiReD!
Weekend was alright. Watched a few movies. Went to watch 'Identity' kat MidValley. Hang out with friends..
Hmm.. don't feel like blogging. Don't know why. Me feeling so empty and lonely inside.
The week is gonna be long -- I have assignments everyday from tomorrow till Thursday, ada function on Friday. Plus, Jati is coming down from Jakarta this weekend.. so must do dinner with him and Ruth on Thursday night. Friday night, ada Open University function kat Pan Pacific and on Sunday, Ruth, Jati and I will be going to Genting. Malam tu, I promised Habsah that I'll accompany her to watch Ning kat Planet Hollywood. Plus I promised my trainer that I will be meeting him on Tuesday night..
Help! I am in a lazy mood and I just want to be by the beach.. admiring the sky, the waves and the beautiful sand..
I'm wearing a LIMA cap now... (can't remember how I got it..) Can I say that I want to go to Langkawi end of this month....? I want to go for the LIMA 2003 thing!!!
ps./ Please help me pray that I will get the transfer to Travel Times..
Weekend was alright. Watched a few movies. Went to watch 'Identity' kat MidValley. Hang out with friends..
Hmm.. don't feel like blogging. Don't know why. Me feeling so empty and lonely inside.
The week is gonna be long -- I have assignments everyday from tomorrow till Thursday, ada function on Friday. Plus, Jati is coming down from Jakarta this weekend.. so must do dinner with him and Ruth on Thursday night. Friday night, ada Open University function kat Pan Pacific and on Sunday, Ruth, Jati and I will be going to Genting. Malam tu, I promised Habsah that I'll accompany her to watch Ning kat Planet Hollywood. Plus I promised my trainer that I will be meeting him on Tuesday night..
Help! I am in a lazy mood and I just want to be by the beach.. admiring the sky, the waves and the beautiful sand..
I'm wearing a LIMA cap now... (can't remember how I got it..) Can I say that I want to go to Langkawi end of this month....? I want to go for the LIMA 2003 thing!!!
ps./ Please help me pray that I will get the transfer to Travel Times..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home