Tuesday, September 02, 2003

TuEsDAY's bLUes..

I woke up this morning with this mission to kick two men out of my life: my sweetie and my sayang (Urgh! Yup.. Can't believe I've actually called him that). Anyways, I had to go and see the former.. and he didn't even make any attempt to make peace with me. Just gave me what I wanted without even saying anything. And no, he didn't even look up.. And me...? Well, stupid me was stammering.. can't even compose my sentences properly and I doubt I was making any sense. But did he care? Of course not. He pretended like I was just a stranger whom he had to pass some stuff to.

And the ex-sayang? Well.. he stopped messaging me. Maybe dia ingat no point 'pujuk-ing' me kot. Whatever lah.

I just came back from nice lunch by the PR agency on the UTP stories. And Sher called while I was having lunch. She told me about some job offer kat TV3. So nice of her to think of me. I really don't know if I'm cut out to work at TV3. "The guy who wants to meet you likes someone funky.. So you better dress 'funkily' when you see him," she said. Am I funky...? Err.. definitely not..

Oh dear.

Now I'm fretting again. Sometimes, I'm scared. I'm just so comfortable at the NST. Apart from that one man who makes me feel like a total loser, the others are pretty alright. I love their friendly faces, their smiles, the laughter, the gossips at the corridor, the bitchings..

I found a few close friends whom I'm very comfortable with. How can I start again? What if they can't accept ugly me at the new place..? Sigh. Maybe I have to learn to detach myself.

Whatever it is, I am supposed to meet this guy at TV3 esok. Sher's supposed to confirm later. Don't ask me if I'm ready to switch jobs. Don't ask me if I'm ready to start life new. Don't ask me if I'm ready to let go.

Because, the answer is.. I don't know. I guess, I'll be able to tell when the time comes.

In the meantime, I'll just live one day at a time.

ps./ B is going to Kelantan esok. Sigh.. I'm gonna miss you much! Take care okay? And have fun with Abang Salim!!! hahhaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home