WeDnESdAy..
Got my Celcom watch today. It's kinda nice - bright red strap and small silver face. Then I went off for my assignment kat Malaysian Institute of Management kat Jalan Ampang. And Hammie was my photographer.. lagi lah best.
Me just came back from lunch with Hammie - we had Genki Sushi, and as usual, dia bayar.. So sedap...!
Boss pun takde, and I only have three stories to do. But I can only do them tomorrow.. cuz I'll only be getting the facts esok. Hmmm... So what am I gonna do today? Well.. am having tea with Ghanesh jap lagi. Lepas tu, I ingat nak balik rumah lah. So penat..
Esok will be a busy day for me.. Have to finish my stories.. then rush to TV3 sebab nak jumpa Sher's friend.. and then nak gi jumpa AAT.. nak pujuk dia transfer I gi Travel Times. I think kan, if I gi Travel Times, I wouldn't want to leave NST..
Hmmm... Can't wait for the weekend. Saturday, kena gi rumah Chen before 7am.. Ayo.. tough.. tough.. And then, dinner at 7pm kat Shangri-La Putrajaya.. Yang tak best tu, I have to pay RM50 too... hmmm..
Last night, I had dinner with Ruth and two-year-old Jason... kat KFC.. so kelakar.. but I think if I have a child, I have to bring my maid whenever we go out for food. I kept feeding Jason food, just to keep him quiet.. and Ruth kept laughing, while reminding me that Jason would eat, and then vomit it later.. Ayo.. Ayo.. Can't imagine me having a kid lah.. It's so tedious!
Dah malas nak blog.. so till later!
Got my Celcom watch today. It's kinda nice - bright red strap and small silver face. Then I went off for my assignment kat Malaysian Institute of Management kat Jalan Ampang. And Hammie was my photographer.. lagi lah best.
Me just came back from lunch with Hammie - we had Genki Sushi, and as usual, dia bayar.. So sedap...!
Boss pun takde, and I only have three stories to do. But I can only do them tomorrow.. cuz I'll only be getting the facts esok. Hmmm... So what am I gonna do today? Well.. am having tea with Ghanesh jap lagi. Lepas tu, I ingat nak balik rumah lah. So penat..
Esok will be a busy day for me.. Have to finish my stories.. then rush to TV3 sebab nak jumpa Sher's friend.. and then nak gi jumpa AAT.. nak pujuk dia transfer I gi Travel Times. I think kan, if I gi Travel Times, I wouldn't want to leave NST..
Hmmm... Can't wait for the weekend. Saturday, kena gi rumah Chen before 7am.. Ayo.. tough.. tough.. And then, dinner at 7pm kat Shangri-La Putrajaya.. Yang tak best tu, I have to pay RM50 too... hmmm..
Last night, I had dinner with Ruth and two-year-old Jason... kat KFC.. so kelakar.. but I think if I have a child, I have to bring my maid whenever we go out for food. I kept feeding Jason food, just to keep him quiet.. and Ruth kept laughing, while reminding me that Jason would eat, and then vomit it later.. Ayo.. Ayo.. Can't imagine me having a kid lah.. It's so tedious!
Dah malas nak blog.. so till later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home