Monday, October 06, 2003

AcHiN' aLL oVeR..

Semalam, I gi gym right after lunch with Abang Manan, Zubaidah and B. At first, lepas makan tu, malas nak gi gym.. sebab dah kenyang and all.. hehe.. really felt like going home and tidur je.. But of course, sebab I dah buat appointment ngan my trainer, terpaksa lah pergi..

I was kinda early when I reached the gym.. so I did my cardio exercise, and then did my weights. Lepas tu, barulah jumpa trainer tu.. Bila jumpa dia, he asked what do I want to achieve. So I nicely told him, I want to lose all the flabs around my tummy. Basically, I want firmer abs.

So, mamat ni pun suruh I do sit-ups.. Ya Allah.. so penat. I did close to 200 sit-ups. And now, as I write, I could feel the strain in my tummy.. my nape hurts and my shoulders pun lenguh semacam.. sigh.. But hey, if it's gonna shed off the fats from my tummy, I'll do it, baby.. Anyway, no pain, no gain, kan?.. heheh..

The weekend was quiet. Didn't do much. Just lazed around at home. Watched Cruel Intentions on Saturday and got all horny. Even added another one more person to my list of 'people whom I don't mind sleeping with' because I was so turned on by the movie. Maybe it's my hormones working overtime.. ;-)

Hmmm.. I'm going on leave starting Friday for a week. Really need the break lah. I think, masa cuti tu, I cuma nak gi gym.. tidur.. read some books.. watch TV.. eat.. tidur again.. (you get my drift.. hehe..). I've also sort-of made some plans to 'make out' with someone.. hahahahha.. That would be nice, kan? So I'm kinda hoping that plan would turn out alright.. *naughty grin*

I ada interview today with some people at TNB. Hmmm.. lepas tu, ingat nak buka puasa with Ruth kat KFC.. Yes, I'm fasting today.. saja je.. It's already Syaaban and I figured I might as well puasa and see if I could abstain from eating. Do you think I'll lose weight this way? Hmmm...

Speaking of losing weight, I have lost some weight. I'm 53 kg now.. I used to be 58/59 kg about six months ago.. Hehe.. Now berani lah cakap my weight.. Kalau dulu tu, I wouldn't even tell people how much I weigh.. Tu zaman dulu lah.. Still remember how Firdy used to scream out 'lemak berkrim' each time dia jumpa I.. So malu-fying..

But now, thinking if I should lose another 3 kg.. 50 is a nice number, kan? Hmm.. I wonder if my breast would also shrink if I lose more weight...

Oh my God! Leila just called. She told me that Maliq*ue is now driving Reyme*e's Rx-7.. Ayo.. how I used to drool over the yellow machine. Apparently it's red now.. Hmm.. And guess what? I have a picture of a red Rx-7 kat depan I sekarang.. and I also have a model of a red Rx-7...!! Dear God, would I be lucky enough to marry someone who drives an Rx-7? *smile*

Dah tak tahu nak citer apa. Today is kinda free.. which explains why I've just written such a long entry. Hmmm.. will write again if I feel like it. Buat masa ni, I think I am just going to surf the net and 'try' to do some work..

ps./ I'm thinking of having the original fried chicken lah. Mashed potatoes and fries would be divine. Oh yes, top it with Jelly ice-cream!!! I sooooooo like!
pss./ Who needs men when there's good food? I'm having an orgasm just thinking about KFC.. heheh.. It's amazing what 'berpuasa' can do to you!