Monday, October 20, 2003

a GoOd bReAK..

My brain's addled. Sort of. I haven't been blogging and somehow don't have the energy to do so. There're loads to tell.. so many feelings to share.. but I just couldn't find the spirit to write. Maybe this blogging thing is gonna come to an end soon.. hehe.. maybe..

I've been having this nagging headache since Saturday evening. Headache was so bad on Saturday night that I had to take some panadols to sleep. And yesterday, maybe sebab I had to drive in the hot sun to Genting during the day made me feel nauseous last night. Was watching Power and Beauty on Hallmark and felt like puking.. so took some panadols again and went to sleep. Sigh.. That's TWO nights without dinner.. I hope I won't be too sick tonight. Am supposed to watch Jit Murad kat BSC with Andy and Hedy. The headache is still there.. but tolerable lah.. Sigh.. What's with me and headaches? I don't usually get them.. hmm.. I hope it's nothing serious like tumor (touch wood!) or migraine.. but if the headache persists, I will have to see the doctor soon. I hope it's just the flu bug..

Was on leave the whole of last week.. Ah.. What bliss! Spent loads of time catching up with old friends. In a span of a week, I met up with Zelle, Ruth, Aisyah, Em, Thane, Jude, Ghanesh, Thana, Habsah, Su Chean.. It was nice. Also went out with B for a movie on Wednesday (Renee Zelleweger is so adorable in 'Down With Love') and had lunch with her on Saturday after my work out. The outing kat The Social pun best gak.. We ended up playing this silly card game that was so hazardous that I bruised my elbow and my legs... hahahhahah... But it was fun.. Can you imagine, the seven or eight of us jumping up and down kat The Social at 1:30am? Some would have thought that we were drunk! hehehe..

The whole week was nice and relaxing. Watched TV, lepaked with friends and tidur.. Hmmm.. I need another break!! :-)

By the way, terpaksa gi Genting for assignment semalam. So bosan.. Dah lah I was not feeling well.. The thing is, I was supposed to go to Genting with one of the marketing people, but she pulled out last minute. She called me on Saturday night (masa I tengah pening giler) and she told me that she was sick. Yeah. Sick konon. Aku pun sakit jugak... but still..

Anyways, malas nak gaduh ngan dia.. besides my head was spinning like mad, so I pun tak dengar sangat apa dia kata.. Just hung up..

Oh.. lupa nak citer what happened masa 'tanc*hap' hari tu.. Hmm.. malas lah nak citer.. Yang penting, Reyme*e called that night and we spent about half and hour just chit-chatting.. By the way, I read my poem with Leila and it was hillarious.. That girl (Leila) was just so gatal! heheheh... And Reyme*e didn't turn up that night, so takde org yg main keyboard.. Kinda disappointing..

Okay lah.. Malas nak blog. So many things happened but so malas nak blog.

I feel sick...