I'm sORrY..
I take my friends for granted. I really do. I make them angry. I disappoint them. I ignore them. I sometimes push them aside. I snap at them. I can be quite rude to them. I sometimes forget the good things they've done for me.
Hehhe.. I know.. I'm being melancholic again. Reading Osman's blog somehow had that effect on me. I still feel quite bad for not being there when he needed a friend. Hey, he was there when I went through some rough times in my life, so why wasn't I there when he needed a friend?
Anyway, I am about to hurt more people in the next few days, I think.
I am reconsidering of joining TV3. Reconsidering is not the word, because I know right from the beginning I don't belong there. But I had to re-think about joining TV3. Sher called last night and told me that she was all geared up for me to join her team. She had plans for me, it seems. 'We are going to work so well together!' she said.
Zelle asked me if I really wanted to leave. If I would be more happy if I were there. I couldn't answer her.
But I do know that if I do leave, I'd be hurting so many people. People who've done so much to help me get my priorities right... People who've battled for me to stay.
My dearest B: thank you for telling him about me leaving. At least, you've got us talking again.. :-)
Nelson: thank you for always saying the right things. For making me see things in a different perspective.
Saiful and Ashraf: thank you for fighting for me to return to the newsdesk. I don't know if I could help the newsdesk in anyway with my presence there, but thank you for making me feel so appreciated.
Fred: thank you for listening to my grumbles. Maybe you are right. Four left turns will make a RIGHT! :-)
Sab: thank you for making me 'human'.. (would miss the silly jokes and naughty stuff we do during office hours if I leave.. heheh..)
I know I don't have that many 'good and reliable' friends here, at the NST. But thank you for being a major part of my working life at the NST.
As I write this, I am still a little uncertain of what the future lies for me. I am supposed to take my appointment letter kat TV3 kejap lagi and then only I'll decide. I don't know lah. Sher needs me there. I wouldn't want to disappoint her.
Dear God, please give me the knowledge, the wisdom and the common sense to do something right this time. I need your guidance. Thank you.
I take my friends for granted. I really do. I make them angry. I disappoint them. I ignore them. I sometimes push them aside. I snap at them. I can be quite rude to them. I sometimes forget the good things they've done for me.
Hehhe.. I know.. I'm being melancholic again. Reading Osman's blog somehow had that effect on me. I still feel quite bad for not being there when he needed a friend. Hey, he was there when I went through some rough times in my life, so why wasn't I there when he needed a friend?
Anyway, I am about to hurt more people in the next few days, I think.
I am reconsidering of joining TV3. Reconsidering is not the word, because I know right from the beginning I don't belong there. But I had to re-think about joining TV3. Sher called last night and told me that she was all geared up for me to join her team. She had plans for me, it seems. 'We are going to work so well together!' she said.
Zelle asked me if I really wanted to leave. If I would be more happy if I were there. I couldn't answer her.
But I do know that if I do leave, I'd be hurting so many people. People who've done so much to help me get my priorities right... People who've battled for me to stay.
My dearest B: thank you for telling him about me leaving. At least, you've got us talking again.. :-)
Nelson: thank you for always saying the right things. For making me see things in a different perspective.
Saiful and Ashraf: thank you for fighting for me to return to the newsdesk. I don't know if I could help the newsdesk in anyway with my presence there, but thank you for making me feel so appreciated.
Fred: thank you for listening to my grumbles. Maybe you are right. Four left turns will make a RIGHT! :-)
Sab: thank you for making me 'human'.. (would miss the silly jokes and naughty stuff we do during office hours if I leave.. heheh..)
I know I don't have that many 'good and reliable' friends here, at the NST. But thank you for being a major part of my working life at the NST.
As I write this, I am still a little uncertain of what the future lies for me. I am supposed to take my appointment letter kat TV3 kejap lagi and then only I'll decide. I don't know lah. Sher needs me there. I wouldn't want to disappoint her.
Dear God, please give me the knowledge, the wisdom and the common sense to do something right this time. I need your guidance. Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home