Wednesday, October 01, 2003

i'M stAyiNg!!

Well, at least for now. Being the fickle-minded me, I'd probably change my mind by the end of the week. Again. For the umpteenth time.. Hehe.. Whatever.

Anyway, someone made me decide to stay. Can't reveal much, but somehow, this person managed to convince me to stay. So at the moment, this is what I plan to do: Stay at Supplements till end of Oct, then start kat Newsdesk in November. Insya Allah.

I hope they (the people at the Newsdesk) want me back. Otherwise, I'd have to ask if I can get a transfer to Travel Times.. hmmm..

I am hungry now.. waiting for B to come back from her assignment. I have yet to tell her about my decision to stay at the NST. Hmmm.. I wonder what she'll say.. I hope she'll be alright with my decision. After all, if I do come back to Newsdesk, I'd be sitting near her.. and next to cute Jason! *wink*

Ntah lah. Hope I'm making the right decision. Hope Sher won't be so angry at me when I tell her I have to turn down the offer by TV3.. I hope..

On a more cheerful note, Innuendo will be having their 'layar tanchap' on Oct 8 at 8pm kat Pepperleaf, Damansara Perdana. And yours truly here will be reciting a poem with Cik Leilaton Arbaiyah Layali!! Leila.. lets rock the stage!!! hahaha..

Nervous jugak sebenarnya. I mean, I hate to be the centre of attention (in this sense, performing in front of a crowd).. sigh.. Dah lah Reym*ee will be there (I think).. lagi lah malu.. Aiyo.. Tu lah.. sapa suruh 'volunteer' ngan Pot? Kan dah malu.. Ayo.. Apa aku nak buat ni.. Anyway, I hope all my friends would come and beri semangat.. hehehhe...

So, marilah kita beramai-ramai memeriahkan layar tanchap pada 8 okt! :-)

Hahahhahaha...