It's TV3 down the drain..
TV3 just called.. to say that I was asking too much.. hehe..
God.. help me. I hope I did the right thing. There's no turning back now, I guess. Whatever challenges I face from now on, I should not regret it anymore.
And with that, I am closing this particular chapter of my life. (To the man who played the main character in the chapter: Thank you for making such a difference in my life. For teaching me a thing or two about life. For making me understand that nothing is forever, not even love. For making me realise that love dies. Thank you also for making me a stronger person.)
Ku tahu badai pasti menimpa,
Ku lihat gemawan kian mendatang,
Namun,
Walau ku terpaksa harungi kembaraku ini sendiri,
Ku masih akan menanti,
Gemawanku pergi,
Dan ku pasti bahagia akan kembali
TV3 just called.. to say that I was asking too much.. hehe..
God.. help me. I hope I did the right thing. There's no turning back now, I guess. Whatever challenges I face from now on, I should not regret it anymore.
And with that, I am closing this particular chapter of my life. (To the man who played the main character in the chapter: Thank you for making such a difference in my life. For teaching me a thing or two about life. For making me understand that nothing is forever, not even love. For making me realise that love dies. Thank you also for making me a stronger person.)
Ku tahu badai pasti menimpa,
Ku lihat gemawan kian mendatang,
Namun,
Walau ku terpaksa harungi kembaraku ini sendiri,
Ku masih akan menanti,
Gemawanku pergi,
Dan ku pasti bahagia akan kembali

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home