nOt sO pRiVAte, Eh?
Osman said I've got my title all wrong. Apparently, he sees them as my not so private thoughts. He's right, in a way. 'Writing my most private thoughts would be disaster,' I told him back. But sebenarnya, my blog does depict some of my private thoughts. I share (with anyone who bothers to read it) my fears, my hopes and my stories in it.. Basically, I try and write as much as I can about what's going on in my head..
Anyways, for today, I'm going to explicitly write what's going on in my head at the moment.. So here goes:
1. I currently feel like puking. My brain is trying to tell my body to not throw up.. I guess, it must be the creamy lasagna I had for lunch. I didn't even finish it, but it's too rich that I feel like puking. I'm sucking on a lollipop as I type this, hoping that the nauseousness will go away..
2. I am thinking of my last fling. I wonder what he is doing now and if he is actually thinking of me too. I miss hugging him and smelling him. I am (kinda) hoping that he would message me.. heheh.. though that's really wishful thinking lah, kan? But who knows? He messaged me on Saturday to tell me he misses me. So maybe, just maybe, he'd message me again soon.
3. I feel macam nak demam.. My head is spinning and I feel kinda cold. 'Sayang, abang demam..' he messaged me some time back. I'm wondering if it's alright to message him and tell him about me feeling sick. 'Abang.. sayang rasa macam nak demam...' Hmmm.. (And no.. I don't usually call him 'abang'. Euww... yuck!)
4. I'm feeling so lazy.. Padahal, I have to finish my TNB story by TODAY. Sheeesssshhhh......
5. Because I'm feeling lazy, my mind is definitely wandering. Blame it on the gloomy weather, but I'd rather be in bed with someone.. him caressing my breasts, hmm.. a hickey on them would be nice too, and oh.. those nice fingers all over my body please..
6. Oh.. Jeff is now sitting next to me, reading the papers. Hmmm.. his body? Not bad at all.. heheheheh..
Okay lah.. enough blogging about my thoughts lah! I have to reiterate that I don't think of sex ALL the time.. Cuma at the moment, I'm in this lazy mood.. Sigh..
Later, tiger.. hahhahahahhahah....
ps./ Do you think it's safe to make out in a hotel? I've never done it.. so, macam kinda excited and thrilled, but scared! heheh..
Osman said I've got my title all wrong. Apparently, he sees them as my not so private thoughts. He's right, in a way. 'Writing my most private thoughts would be disaster,' I told him back. But sebenarnya, my blog does depict some of my private thoughts. I share (with anyone who bothers to read it) my fears, my hopes and my stories in it.. Basically, I try and write as much as I can about what's going on in my head..
Anyways, for today, I'm going to explicitly write what's going on in my head at the moment.. So here goes:
1. I currently feel like puking. My brain is trying to tell my body to not throw up.. I guess, it must be the creamy lasagna I had for lunch. I didn't even finish it, but it's too rich that I feel like puking. I'm sucking on a lollipop as I type this, hoping that the nauseousness will go away..
2. I am thinking of my last fling. I wonder what he is doing now and if he is actually thinking of me too. I miss hugging him and smelling him. I am (kinda) hoping that he would message me.. heheh.. though that's really wishful thinking lah, kan? But who knows? He messaged me on Saturday to tell me he misses me. So maybe, just maybe, he'd message me again soon.
3. I feel macam nak demam.. My head is spinning and I feel kinda cold. 'Sayang, abang demam..' he messaged me some time back. I'm wondering if it's alright to message him and tell him about me feeling sick. 'Abang.. sayang rasa macam nak demam...' Hmmm.. (And no.. I don't usually call him 'abang'. Euww... yuck!)
4. I'm feeling so lazy.. Padahal, I have to finish my TNB story by TODAY. Sheeesssshhhh......
5. Because I'm feeling lazy, my mind is definitely wandering. Blame it on the gloomy weather, but I'd rather be in bed with someone.. him caressing my breasts, hmm.. a hickey on them would be nice too, and oh.. those nice fingers all over my body please..
6. Oh.. Jeff is now sitting next to me, reading the papers. Hmmm.. his body? Not bad at all.. heheheheh..
Okay lah.. enough blogging about my thoughts lah! I have to reiterate that I don't think of sex ALL the time.. Cuma at the moment, I'm in this lazy mood.. Sigh..
Later, tiger.. hahhahahahhahah....
ps./ Do you think it's safe to make out in a hotel? I've never done it.. so, macam kinda excited and thrilled, but scared! heheh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home