Wednesday, November 19, 2003

aM i f*cKabLe?

I watched 'Sex and the City' semalam. And Charlotte had sex with this so unappealing guy. Hmm.. lantas, diri ini pun wonder if I am actually.. 'f*ckable'.

I mean, would someone want to have sex with me...? If yes, would it be because he thinks I'm gorgeous and worth the fuck, or would it be because I am nice..? What constitutes a good fuck? I know I'm not gorgeous, but just because being pretty is not one of my strong points, that doesn't mean I don't know how to please men in bed, kan?

The guy Charlotte slept with was ugly. Bald, sweaty and pudgy. But I guess, he was good enough for her to have sex with.

I know I am going round in circles.. but the thing is, I wish I know if I were 'f*ckable'. Ntah lah.. I guess, some would find me appealing and some would not lah kan? After all, body chemistry is a weird thing. I have kissed a 'not-so-appealing' male specimen and have enjoyed it tremendously.. heheh.. and I've kissed a good looking guy and hated his saliva! :-)

Okay lah.. enough rambling. I'm coughing so bad I wish I could 'buka puasa' now and suck on Strepsils the whole day!!! Hmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home