Thursday, November 13, 2003

aM sniFfLiNg.. siGh..

Don't know why.. but now I'm sniffling and ada bad sore throat. Croaky voice too.. Sigh.. Ni semua mesti semalam makan macam tak ingat dunia.. heheh..

I ngan Sabb went to Bangsar Seafood.. boss belanja.. hehe.. so we all pun indulged in carb in butter sauce.. Ya Allah.. sedap yaamatz.. Balik rumah, I started coughing non-stop until I had to take cough mixture.. lepas tu, of course this morning cannot wake up lah! Sigh.. When Ruth called pagi-pagi to give me my wake up call, my voice punya lah sexy.. sigh...

Anyways, I just saw Osman's website -- rumah dia, so LAWA! Macam straight out of Casa Impian.. Makes me wonder when I'm ever gonna get a pad like that.. sigh...

Noticed tak how many times I 'sigh' today.. This is not good.. Must stop sighing.

Hari ni, nak 'buka puasa' ngan Hedy (and maybe Andy). So best. Hope the food will be good. Hmm.. amazing, I tak lose weight langsung bulan puasa ni.. But I'm not complaining lah.. after all, I'm not so heavy pun! :-)

Okay lah.. gotta go.. nak gi tempat my B..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home