I LOvE yOu!
I just spoke to Rey*mee.. nak minta lyrics.. He's just so sweet, and nice. Very accommodating too! I love!
Anyway, enuff about Rey*mee. I want to share something..
When you love someone, you'd actually make time for the person..
Someone told me the other day yang dia akan 'make time' for me. Despite his busy schedule, he told me that he will still be the friend that he promised to be.
But ah.. words are cheap, kan?
I guess, you can tell whether the person truly cares for you or not when he actually set aside some time to be with you. Nelson's a classic example. I know he's busy with work and all.. yet, whenever I need a friend, he's always there. These days, I look forward to getting his phone calls in the evening. I look forward to chatting with him..
'Busy' is not a good excuse when you feel like avoiding someone, but I guess it's the most convenient. It's just so easy to say 'hey, I'm busy' in attempt to not spend time with the person. Fact is, if you really, really, really want to be with the person, you'll never be 'too busy' for the person. If the person is important enuff to you, you'd actually take time to plan your day and squeeze him or her into your life.
Anyway, I'm not so busy at work these days.. so I am trying to spend more time with my old friends and catch up with them.. Last week, I actually 'buka puasa' ngan Leila and Sabb, and on Monday, actually went out with Habsah. Yesterday, I spent some time with Vicky and Amelin and today, I ada 'buka puasa' with Norman and the L&T gang. Esok, it's Hedi and on Friday, I'll probably want to break fast with my fav B.
Next week is the last week to 'buka puasa' with friends.. So cepat, kan? 'Buka puasa' is a good excuse to have dinner with friends, cuz you know everyone will be on time to meet you and break fast together-gether. Might want to have a 'buka puasa' with the gang again (Syah, Jots, B and Nels).. and oh ya, must meet up with Hussein too. On Wednesday, ada 'buka puasa' ngan Petronas kat M'sian Petroleum Club (that should be awesome.. I love the place.. and that would be the first time I 'buka puasa' in the capacity of someone from the media.. heheh.)
By the way, I am still feeling sick. I've been feeling a little under the weather since Monday and my tonsil still hurts like hell. I am just feeling so cranky.. wish there was someone to pamper me..
NOTE:
We'll 'buka puasa' one of these days, okay?
Yeah. Right. Please don't promise something when you don't intend to keep them.
I just spoke to Rey*mee.. nak minta lyrics.. He's just so sweet, and nice. Very accommodating too! I love!
Anyway, enuff about Rey*mee. I want to share something..
When you love someone, you'd actually make time for the person..
Someone told me the other day yang dia akan 'make time' for me. Despite his busy schedule, he told me that he will still be the friend that he promised to be.
But ah.. words are cheap, kan?
I guess, you can tell whether the person truly cares for you or not when he actually set aside some time to be with you. Nelson's a classic example. I know he's busy with work and all.. yet, whenever I need a friend, he's always there. These days, I look forward to getting his phone calls in the evening. I look forward to chatting with him..
'Busy' is not a good excuse when you feel like avoiding someone, but I guess it's the most convenient. It's just so easy to say 'hey, I'm busy' in attempt to not spend time with the person. Fact is, if you really, really, really want to be with the person, you'll never be 'too busy' for the person. If the person is important enuff to you, you'd actually take time to plan your day and squeeze him or her into your life.
Anyway, I'm not so busy at work these days.. so I am trying to spend more time with my old friends and catch up with them.. Last week, I actually 'buka puasa' ngan Leila and Sabb, and on Monday, actually went out with Habsah. Yesterday, I spent some time with Vicky and Amelin and today, I ada 'buka puasa' with Norman and the L&T gang. Esok, it's Hedi and on Friday, I'll probably want to break fast with my fav B.
Next week is the last week to 'buka puasa' with friends.. So cepat, kan? 'Buka puasa' is a good excuse to have dinner with friends, cuz you know everyone will be on time to meet you and break fast together-gether. Might want to have a 'buka puasa' with the gang again (Syah, Jots, B and Nels).. and oh ya, must meet up with Hussein too. On Wednesday, ada 'buka puasa' ngan Petronas kat M'sian Petroleum Club (that should be awesome.. I love the place.. and that would be the first time I 'buka puasa' in the capacity of someone from the media.. heheh.)
By the way, I am still feeling sick. I've been feeling a little under the weather since Monday and my tonsil still hurts like hell. I am just feeling so cranky.. wish there was someone to pamper me..
NOTE:
We'll 'buka puasa' one of these days, okay?
Yeah. Right. Please don't promise something when you don't intend to keep them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home