I MiSs yOu.. i ReaLLy dO!
Bumped into 'someone' at the parking lot today.. masa tu, tengah cakap ngan Leila.. and I just can't help smiling... *sigh* Ironically, this song was playing masa tu..
Every night I lay alone, wondering where did we go wrong
I know exactly how it feels, yeah
but I don't know just how to say it
How could I just let it all
Just let it all slip away
When you were everything to me, yes you are..
Now I see you're moving on
Tell me how you do it, baby
How you do it
When I can feel and I believe it's wrong
Tell me why is it too late when our love was more than we can take
Why are we so caught up on what people say
I cannot believe it's over
I thought that fairy tales would last forever..
See it's not easy for a girl to admit some things sometimes
But without you, love, I'm only half the girl
So I'm sorry for the wrong I've done
I know I've caused you so much pain
Took for granted that you'll always be around..
If only we were in our world of our own
A place where you and I can be alone
I promise you we'll never be apart
Forever, whatever in my heart
But how do I show you I miss you
Show you I love you
If you're not here....?
When fairy tales are lost, its lost so deep
As searching for trust in a world of doubt
If life is returned, then thou shall breathe
Swear on your life, this love you promised to keep
Bumped into 'someone' at the parking lot today.. masa tu, tengah cakap ngan Leila.. and I just can't help smiling... *sigh* Ironically, this song was playing masa tu..
Every night I lay alone, wondering where did we go wrong
I know exactly how it feels, yeah
but I don't know just how to say it
How could I just let it all
Just let it all slip away
When you were everything to me, yes you are..
Now I see you're moving on
Tell me how you do it, baby
How you do it
When I can feel and I believe it's wrong
Tell me why is it too late when our love was more than we can take
Why are we so caught up on what people say
I cannot believe it's over
I thought that fairy tales would last forever..
See it's not easy for a girl to admit some things sometimes
But without you, love, I'm only half the girl
So I'm sorry for the wrong I've done
I know I've caused you so much pain
Took for granted that you'll always be around..
If only we were in our world of our own
A place where you and I can be alone
I promise you we'll never be apart
Forever, whatever in my heart
But how do I show you I miss you
Show you I love you
If you're not here....?
When fairy tales are lost, its lost so deep
As searching for trust in a world of doubt
If life is returned, then thou shall breathe
Swear on your life, this love you promised to keep

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home