Thursday, November 20, 2003

i'M sOrRY..

It's close to 8.30pm and I am still in the office.. I have to 're-do' this UPM and thinking of doing it now... But I just can't write. I can't think. I'm starring at the picture on my table.. the nice picture of me and my B in my fav baju kurung.. We were smiling so nicely at the camera -- like no problem could ever take the smile away.

Wish I could smile like that now. We were so happy yesterday.. she accompanied me to Celcom nyer buka puasa and then I accompanied her to buy stuff for her darling kat BSC. Then we just sat in the car kat NST parking lot and chatted and laughed. I had so much fun -- despite my horrible cough, my short breath and the yucky phlegm.

B, I am sorry for having to go. I never thought I'd leave, but these things are out of my control. I am so sorry if I put you in misery the whole day today. I know you care for me so much, and I know you don't want me to go. Trust me sayang, if I could turn back the clock, I'd never tell Sher that I want to leave NST. Remember how I told you I'll let fate decide? Oh well.. guess fate has decided for me, kan? I'm sorry again if I've ever hurt you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home