Monday, November 03, 2003

mY SiStEr hAs TWO bOyfRieNdS!

Hmm.. Found out last week that my sister has TWO boyfriends: Zafry and Al-Farabi.. both whom she calls 'sayang', but with the latter, it's 'Abi Sayang'. According to Sabb, Abi tu bermaksud 'husband or something like that'.. Ayo. Sesuatu.

Lepas tu, on Saturday, she went out with Abi dari lepas Zohor, until 12:30am. Can you bear or not? Of course my mom dah bising-bising lah, kan? Sebab by 10.30pm, she was not home lagi. And me? I was planning to go out for supper with my friend.. but sebab my sis dah buat hal, of course my mother bising lah bila I pun nak keluar. So tak aci kan....? So I ended up at home watching Sex & The City (again) and reading my story book. Boh-san.

Hmmm.. speaking of boys, Hussein ajak I gi buka ngan dia.. So best.. He drives a GTi.. Hmmm. Lagi lah best! Heheheh.. And he is so sweet and nice.. Hmmm...

Dah malas nak blog. Banyak nak citer sebenarnya, tapi malas.. But today will be so so so best! I nak gi buka puasa ngan Nels, B, Syah, Sue and maybe Jots and Zubaidah. So so so best! We all nak gi beli food kat Bangsar first and I am now wondering apa lah yang aku nak makan. I am actually thinking of Mushroom Swiss dari Burger King but I can just see my friends rolling their eyes if they read this. Burger King? hehehe.. I remembered last year we did the same outing.. and I insisted on McDonalds and Nels and Syah and B were just so so so bengang. So this year, I am not gonna talk about 'fast-food' though I don't know why, but I am thinking of the delicious Mushroom Swiss (yummylicious!). So, I think, I nak makan yong-tau-foo or maybe ayam percik.. Can I just eat ayam percik without the rice? Cuz I so rasa macam taknak makan nasi today..

Hmmm... 'I'm thinking of you, and the things that you do. You make me feel bright, cuz you're the person I like!'... hehehe.. (Don't know why, but this poem yang Zelle buat masa kat college, kept coming to my head today.. hmm..)

**Thinking of you lah sayang. Stop stalking my mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home