San Francisco Coffee.. I LIKE!
Semalam, lepas 'buka puasa' kat office kejap, I met up with Hammie and we went over to San Francisco Coffee kat Amcorp Mall.. I had my fav fettucini carbonara (with turkey), a slice of carrot cake and delicious ice lemon tea. Sedapnya... Divine..
Macamana lah tak gemuk? Can you bear, I still weigh the same macam sebelum puasa.. ayo.. ayo.. But not that I want to lose more weight lah.. but still.. org lain semua lose weight masa puasa.. but not me!
Anyways, I am feeling so 'kampung' today. Actually, have been feeling so since yesterday.. I've been in 'baju kurung' a-la kampung, without make-up (not even listick!) and I'm feeling so ugly. PMS kot. I always feel 'down and out' a week after my period.. macam malas nak do anything. Even the thought of 'making out' doesn't seem to excite me.. and yes, I just finished my period last week.. So maybe, I could blame my 'malas' attitude on the changing of my hormones! I am, after all, a woman! :-)
Ok lah.. malas nak blog dah. I think I wanna play some on-line games kejap, then do my work. Malam ni, rasa macam nak buka ngan Leila, but I already 'sort of' promised Hedi that we'll be breaking fast together.. Hmm.. tengok lah my mood camana. See see, I will just be breaking fast at home! heheh..
Anyways, here's to a good 'lepak, kampung' day ahead!
Hati ini masih lagi lemas dalam kerinduan..
Semalam, lepas 'buka puasa' kat office kejap, I met up with Hammie and we went over to San Francisco Coffee kat Amcorp Mall.. I had my fav fettucini carbonara (with turkey), a slice of carrot cake and delicious ice lemon tea. Sedapnya... Divine..
Macamana lah tak gemuk? Can you bear, I still weigh the same macam sebelum puasa.. ayo.. ayo.. But not that I want to lose more weight lah.. but still.. org lain semua lose weight masa puasa.. but not me!
Anyways, I am feeling so 'kampung' today. Actually, have been feeling so since yesterday.. I've been in 'baju kurung' a-la kampung, without make-up (not even listick!) and I'm feeling so ugly. PMS kot. I always feel 'down and out' a week after my period.. macam malas nak do anything. Even the thought of 'making out' doesn't seem to excite me.. and yes, I just finished my period last week.. So maybe, I could blame my 'malas' attitude on the changing of my hormones! I am, after all, a woman! :-)
Ok lah.. malas nak blog dah. I think I wanna play some on-line games kejap, then do my work. Malam ni, rasa macam nak buka ngan Leila, but I already 'sort of' promised Hedi that we'll be breaking fast together.. Hmm.. tengok lah my mood camana. See see, I will just be breaking fast at home! heheh..
Anyways, here's to a good 'lepak, kampung' day ahead!
Hati ini masih lagi lemas dalam kerinduan..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home