Thursday, November 06, 2003

ShOpPiNg WitH B!! So bESt..

Heheh.. So okay.. B didn't buy anything. Aku lak yang over, though it was B who intially suggested that we go to BSC to 'kill time'.. heheh.. So, since, takde byk sangat kerja kat office, I pun agreed lah..

Anyways, I bought 'Frankie J' punya CD.. so best...!! He's black, of course.. crooning soulful black music.. I so like! At the moment, am listening to my fav song: Don't Wanna Try

And then, went to Times.. bought TWO PM (referring to Dr Mahathir) books. Initially, ingat nak beli the '22 Years, 22 Faces' ke apa tu.. yang costs RM188.. but rasa macam not worth it. Sebab full of pictures je.. dah lah tu, pictures yang macam dah keluar kat NST-nyer supplement.. I tell you, don't waste money lah.. unless you want to see PM on glossy paper.. Dah lah tu, (heheh.. tak cukup lagi bitching about the book), the book only comprised what other local and international leaders say about him.. no autobiography whatsoever.. Plus, company profiles on Siemens and all the other giants. Perlu ke, nak beli buku macam tuh?

So, I ended up buying a book on the paradoxes of Dr Mahathir and another one on Dr M's economic policies by Jomo. At least, I'd be able to (hopefully) understand Dr M better by reading the two books.. :-)

But my best buy, would be this book by Deanna Kizis.. 'How to Meet Cute Guys'.. heheh.. Mahal siot.. RM56.90.. I hope it would be a good read. Hmm.. I hope to meet some cute 'straight' guys soon. Of course I've bumped into cute, good looking guys; but they're either attached or gay. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Anyway, am listening to Frankie J now.. best jugak his songs.. ada yang soulful, ada yang groovy..

ps./ I almost langgar Syed Umar kat parking lot tadi. I didn't see him walking towards my car.. Ayo.. Ayo.. Ayo.. Next time, must pay more attention when driving.

pss./ Two more hours to 'buka puasa'.. And I'm hungry.. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home