TaKut sEbeNaRnYa..
I have finished my story and is currently waiting for Ashraf to be available so that I can pass him my resignation letter. Yeah.. he's supposed to help me pass my letter to my GE, sebab I will be on leave the whole of next week.
Yes.. I'm leaving. I can technically leave on Dec 2, but because I still have to finish some stuff for Norman, my last day of employment would be on Dec 9. Sher asked me to start at TV3 on Dec 15.
Hmmm.. I'm petrified, actually. I don't know what's in store for me in the next couple of weeks. I hate this anticipating feeling. It's kinda annoying, really.
I dah tak tahu nak cakap apa. Rasa sedih pun ada sebenarnya.. rasa takut pun ada. Right now, at this very moment, I am wondering when I'll ever sit at this conforting place again, next to my B.. Sigh.
I'm being melancholic and it's not good. Yes, I'm anticipating some changes to happen in the next few weeks, but I'm sure I'll be able to adapt. I still want to have dinner with my friends, hang out with them and gi cik-sit with them.. heheheh..
Sigh.. I can't write anymore, without risking tears falling down right this moment. Just wanna say: Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin..
ps./ A NOTE TO ALL MY LOVING FRIENDS: If I've ever hurt you, I'm really sorry. Most times, I can assure you, the hurting was unintentional. Ikhlaskan hati, pinta kemaafan. Leburkan dosa di tapak tangan, hapuskan segala silap dan salah..
I have finished my story and is currently waiting for Ashraf to be available so that I can pass him my resignation letter. Yeah.. he's supposed to help me pass my letter to my GE, sebab I will be on leave the whole of next week.
Yes.. I'm leaving. I can technically leave on Dec 2, but because I still have to finish some stuff for Norman, my last day of employment would be on Dec 9. Sher asked me to start at TV3 on Dec 15.
Hmmm.. I'm petrified, actually. I don't know what's in store for me in the next couple of weeks. I hate this anticipating feeling. It's kinda annoying, really.
I dah tak tahu nak cakap apa. Rasa sedih pun ada sebenarnya.. rasa takut pun ada. Right now, at this very moment, I am wondering when I'll ever sit at this conforting place again, next to my B.. Sigh.
I'm being melancholic and it's not good. Yes, I'm anticipating some changes to happen in the next few weeks, but I'm sure I'll be able to adapt. I still want to have dinner with my friends, hang out with them and gi cik-sit with them.. heheheh..
Sigh.. I can't write anymore, without risking tears falling down right this moment. Just wanna say: Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin..
ps./ A NOTE TO ALL MY LOVING FRIENDS: If I've ever hurt you, I'm really sorry. Most times, I can assure you, the hurting was unintentional. Ikhlaskan hati, pinta kemaafan. Leburkan dosa di tapak tangan, hapuskan segala silap dan salah..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home