Tuesday, November 04, 2003

A-yO yO yO yo!

I was looking through my wallet tadi and found out that I lost my 'special' RM1 note. Sigh. That was the note yang Reyme*e tulis: 'You go, girl!'. Ayo.. So tak best. I wonder if I 'ter'guna the dollar note to pay for stuff.. Another sigh..

Hmm.. last night was nice. B, Nels, Syah, Jots, Sue and me buka together.. and it's just so very the meriah! Hehehehe..

Today, must pick Zelle up from LRT and nak balik ngan dia. I think she needs to talk. Ayo.. Zelle, Zelle, Zelle.. be strong! Trust me girl, you'll be able to go thru this storm! Anyway Zelle, aku teringin nak makan popiah basah.. and the goreng one yang ada chilli tu.. Kita gi cari later today, okay? :-)

Hmm.. tak tahu apa nak citer. Maybe I should get back to work..

Right now, I just want to be in your arms..