Tuesday, December 23, 2003

CaLL mE! fLiRt wiTh Me!

I am supposed to pick Zelle up jap lagi. So best.. finally, I get to talk to her and bitch about life. Terpaksa cancel Christmas gathering kat rumah Jude hari ni..

Anyways, I am feeling empty. Need a nice, new distraction! :-)
Plus, I'm not getting the attention from the right people.. sigh. Orang yang aku tak nak lah yang nak kat aku... How like that...?

Oh.. forgot to tell: Last Saturday, masa I tgh keluar ngan Kak Lin, there's this one guy who came with both his parents. Apparently, they want to meet me.. hmmm.. my parents pulak, melayan lah mereka bertiga. They're from Meru.. but my mom doesn't sound enthusiastic (phew!). Tapi, best jugak kan ada org datang 'bertanya'... muahahahahah...

A, R and R... cepat lah come and pinang aku!! Aku nak jadi bini korang... Wuaahahhahaha... Why don't you guys like me...? Sigh.. Sigh.. Sigh..

Okay lah.. nak pack up. Cant wait to see gorgeous Zelle jap lagi! Till I blog later... Ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home