FiNe, jUst iGnOrE ME!
It's sad but true.
I have been ignored by four of my closest friends in the NST. Four most valuable people whom I will miss so much. So this entry is specially for them:
You know.. you guys mean the world to me. So why are you doing this to me? Why must you stop talking to me? Tak faham lah. I thought we agreed that things won't change. No matter what. Whatever happened to 'friendship'?
I know I have been difficult these past few months. My fickle-mindedness, my indecisiveness.. These have caused lots of pain and confusion to my friends. But hey, I thought that since we are GOOD friends, shouldn't you accept me for who I am? I am no angel, neither am I perfect. So, can you just accept me for who I am?
I am so sorry for having to leave. Trust me, if I had it my way, I'd never want to leave. But I think the time has come for me to move on..
I know that as good friends, I'm supposed to tell you of my intentions. But trust me, everything happened so fast. I just got to know about TV3 on Nov 20, and on Nov 21, I was busy nak habiskan kerja before going on leave. I am sorry if I didn't have the time to really sit down and talk about the departure.
Anyway, I want you guys to know that I will miss all of you. And deep down inside, I'm still hoping that things won't change much after this. I still wanna have dinners/lunches with you and still listen to all the gossips and jokes. I still want to share your joy and tears..
I want to let you know that if you intend to hurt me, you have succeeded. I am hurt -- you ignore me, you refuse to talk to me, you don't reply my sms-es and you pretended that I never existed. I think it's grossly unfair to be treated this way, especially since I miss you so much. I miss talking to you, I miss getting your sms-es and I miss just being in your arms.
I thought we were supposed to spend what little time we have left together. I was expecting to have my dinners with you.. to have you accompany me this few last days at the NST. You just seemed to have disappeared.
I am sorry if I sounded bitchy. I guess I'm just hurt lah. I'm not used at being ignored. Especially not by my most favourite people. I guess, I took you guys for granted again. I thought you guys would stick by me through thick and thin. I've not even 'properly' left, and I'm already forgotten.
Whatever it is, I want you to know that my love for you remains the same. I still care for you and I still want to be your friend. You are still among my favourite people and will always be close to my heart.
Again, I'm sorry for all the times that I've said or done anything to have pissed you off. Trust me, it wasn't intentional. I know I can be very difficult to be with sometimes, but I thank you for all the times that you've actually tolerated my nonsense. Yeah, friends come and go.. but your friendship is one that I'd like to keep till death do us part.
ps.: It's almost 6.45pm, and you've not called. You've not called me for two evenings in a row now. Sigh..
It's sad but true.
I have been ignored by four of my closest friends in the NST. Four most valuable people whom I will miss so much. So this entry is specially for them:
You know.. you guys mean the world to me. So why are you doing this to me? Why must you stop talking to me? Tak faham lah. I thought we agreed that things won't change. No matter what. Whatever happened to 'friendship'?
I know I have been difficult these past few months. My fickle-mindedness, my indecisiveness.. These have caused lots of pain and confusion to my friends. But hey, I thought that since we are GOOD friends, shouldn't you accept me for who I am? I am no angel, neither am I perfect. So, can you just accept me for who I am?
I am so sorry for having to leave. Trust me, if I had it my way, I'd never want to leave. But I think the time has come for me to move on..
I know that as good friends, I'm supposed to tell you of my intentions. But trust me, everything happened so fast. I just got to know about TV3 on Nov 20, and on Nov 21, I was busy nak habiskan kerja before going on leave. I am sorry if I didn't have the time to really sit down and talk about the departure.
Anyway, I want you guys to know that I will miss all of you. And deep down inside, I'm still hoping that things won't change much after this. I still wanna have dinners/lunches with you and still listen to all the gossips and jokes. I still want to share your joy and tears..
I want to let you know that if you intend to hurt me, you have succeeded. I am hurt -- you ignore me, you refuse to talk to me, you don't reply my sms-es and you pretended that I never existed. I think it's grossly unfair to be treated this way, especially since I miss you so much. I miss talking to you, I miss getting your sms-es and I miss just being in your arms.
I thought we were supposed to spend what little time we have left together. I was expecting to have my dinners with you.. to have you accompany me this few last days at the NST. You just seemed to have disappeared.
I am sorry if I sounded bitchy. I guess I'm just hurt lah. I'm not used at being ignored. Especially not by my most favourite people. I guess, I took you guys for granted again. I thought you guys would stick by me through thick and thin. I've not even 'properly' left, and I'm already forgotten.
Whatever it is, I want you to know that my love for you remains the same. I still care for you and I still want to be your friend. You are still among my favourite people and will always be close to my heart.
Again, I'm sorry for all the times that I've said or done anything to have pissed you off. Trust me, it wasn't intentional. I know I can be very difficult to be with sometimes, but I thank you for all the times that you've actually tolerated my nonsense. Yeah, friends come and go.. but your friendship is one that I'd like to keep till death do us part.
ps.: It's almost 6.45pm, and you've not called. You've not called me for two evenings in a row now. Sigh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home