i'M SwAmpEd witH wOrK.. AgaiN..
So yes, I've decided to stay at the NST. And this time, I've made up my mind to not even think about quitting again.. unless of course, it's time for me to further my studies. Which could depend on my mood.. and my enthusiasm to pursue knowledge.
I am tired. I need a break.
Was working to the bone while in Penang (even had to interview FOUR scientists on Saturday). Wasn't a holiday like how I expected it to be. What to do.. Now have 14 or 15 stories to write. Mampus. To top it off, my leave's not approved. So looks like I've to work till next year. Pretty unfair kan? Just got wind that now, one of my colleagues wants to go on leave.. and guess what? Boss said 'yes'! Looks like I'm the donkey again, kan?
Okay.. okay.. am complaining about work and this is bad. I just have to learn how to work smart.
Don't really know whatelse to write. Was also contemplating to stop blogging tadi. But we'll see lah.
Ciao. For now.
So yes, I've decided to stay at the NST. And this time, I've made up my mind to not even think about quitting again.. unless of course, it's time for me to further my studies. Which could depend on my mood.. and my enthusiasm to pursue knowledge.
I am tired. I need a break.
Was working to the bone while in Penang (even had to interview FOUR scientists on Saturday). Wasn't a holiday like how I expected it to be. What to do.. Now have 14 or 15 stories to write. Mampus. To top it off, my leave's not approved. So looks like I've to work till next year. Pretty unfair kan? Just got wind that now, one of my colleagues wants to go on leave.. and guess what? Boss said 'yes'! Looks like I'm the donkey again, kan?
Okay.. okay.. am complaining about work and this is bad. I just have to learn how to work smart.
Don't really know whatelse to write. Was also contemplating to stop blogging tadi. But we'll see lah.
Ciao. For now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home