jUst gROw uP, wiLL 'yA?
I had lunch with Sue, B, Sabbs and Sush tadi. So best.. We were all gushing about Sush's engagement (dia bertunang two Sundays ago) and she was telling us what happened that day. So kelakar..
Anyway, masa tengah makan tu, Sush's looked at me and said: 'Grow up, lah!'. No malice there, as she was smiling.. but I just told her ernestly.. 'I have.'
I think I've matured a little. The past few months (particularly the last few weeks) have taught me a lot of things. Made me 're-assess' my friends, my life and my dreams. So yes, I can say that I am definitely more mature now.
In all honesty, I have to say that I've completed my New Year resolution list. And I'm talking about real 'plans' for year 2004. (And no, getting married is not one of them! I know I've practically told almost everyone that I want to get married next year, but lets be realistic lah kan. Jodoh pertemuan di tangan Tuhan. So while I will work just a little harder to be in a more committed relationship, I will NOT think too much about getting married..)
Sorry, I diverted. Back to the New Year resolution thingy. These are real things that I would like to achieve by year end. These are real behaviours that I would like to change as I get a year older.
I will not indulge in those resolutions, but I am now giving my word that I have grown up. Yes, I will occasionally gush about guys and clothes and sex.. but hey, I think I'm entitled to gushing. And yes, I know I have to keep my temper in check. I get annoyed easily these days and it's not good. Little things bother me and it's also not good.
Whatever lah.
On to a more cheery note, I nak gi buat my new glasses kat One Utama 2 after work. And yes, I nak balik and rest.. sebab I'll be going to Kota Baru esok.. Sigh.. I think I've had enough of academicians!!! Argh!!!
Ciaos..
ps./ Esok ada libel and defamation course from 10am to 2pm. Bosan sebenarnya.. but I figured it'll be like a refresher course for me.. hehe.. since I took 'Media Law' more than 3 years ago.. Besides, esok, Sue, B, Fairuz and Jots will all be there too.. So meriah! *grins*
pss./ Sabbs and the Supplements Desk gang will be watching Lord of the Rings on Thursday. Of course I can't go, sebab I will be in Kota Baru, but it's alright lah. I didn't watch the second part, so no use watching the third part pun kan? Sigh..
I had lunch with Sue, B, Sabbs and Sush tadi. So best.. We were all gushing about Sush's engagement (dia bertunang two Sundays ago) and she was telling us what happened that day. So kelakar..
Anyway, masa tengah makan tu, Sush's looked at me and said: 'Grow up, lah!'. No malice there, as she was smiling.. but I just told her ernestly.. 'I have.'
I think I've matured a little. The past few months (particularly the last few weeks) have taught me a lot of things. Made me 're-assess' my friends, my life and my dreams. So yes, I can say that I am definitely more mature now.
In all honesty, I have to say that I've completed my New Year resolution list. And I'm talking about real 'plans' for year 2004. (And no, getting married is not one of them! I know I've practically told almost everyone that I want to get married next year, but lets be realistic lah kan. Jodoh pertemuan di tangan Tuhan. So while I will work just a little harder to be in a more committed relationship, I will NOT think too much about getting married..)
Sorry, I diverted. Back to the New Year resolution thingy. These are real things that I would like to achieve by year end. These are real behaviours that I would like to change as I get a year older.
I will not indulge in those resolutions, but I am now giving my word that I have grown up. Yes, I will occasionally gush about guys and clothes and sex.. but hey, I think I'm entitled to gushing. And yes, I know I have to keep my temper in check. I get annoyed easily these days and it's not good. Little things bother me and it's also not good.
Whatever lah.
On to a more cheery note, I nak gi buat my new glasses kat One Utama 2 after work. And yes, I nak balik and rest.. sebab I'll be going to Kota Baru esok.. Sigh.. I think I've had enough of academicians!!! Argh!!!
Ciaos..
ps./ Esok ada libel and defamation course from 10am to 2pm. Bosan sebenarnya.. but I figured it'll be like a refresher course for me.. hehe.. since I took 'Media Law' more than 3 years ago.. Besides, esok, Sue, B, Fairuz and Jots will all be there too.. So meriah! *grins*
pss./ Sabbs and the Supplements Desk gang will be watching Lord of the Rings on Thursday. Of course I can't go, sebab I will be in Kota Baru, but it's alright lah. I didn't watch the second part, so no use watching the third part pun kan? Sigh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home