Monday, December 08, 2003

pEniNg, pEniNg..

Tomorrow will be my last day kat NST. Supposedly lah. Sigh. Apparently, my dear Group Editor wants to see me and speak to me about my resignation. Mampus lah.. I am afraid I might break down and cry.. sebab I memang don't wanna leave in the first place pun, kan?

Lepas tu, I'm supposed to go to Penang on Wednesday for some assignment kat USM, lepas tu, terpaksa gi Kota Baru on Saturday to interview some people and fly back to KL on Monday.. On Wednesday, I am supposed to report to work at TV3. And work starts at 9am. Another sigh. That means, I kena keluar rumah straight after Subuh from next week onwards.. :-(

So, at this moment, I still don't know what to do. Sigh. This so not good, kan?

On a more 'cheery' note, I had so much fun last week. Nadia nikah on Friday, and sanding on Saturday. Penat jadi pengapit.. But luckily, the best man is cute! Heheh.. His name is Azhar, and we got along so so so well.. He's a really nice, funny guy.. Hope I get to see more of him.. In fact, have already been invited to attend his open house next week! :-)

Okay lah. Got some stuff to do. Till later.. chowsers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home