Friday, December 26, 2003

TeNgaH mArAh giLEr!

Yes.. I am fuming mad. Hmm.. No lah.. Actually, I dah sizzle dah.. I was SO annoyed tadi.. (about two hours ago), but now dah tak marah sangat. Can't say I dah totally cool down.. but at least I wasn't as annoyed as I was just now.

I'm just fed-up, I guess. I'm tired of being taken for granted. It's always ME who has to give in, kan? Always ME yang kena mengalah. Always ME yang must understand that there are more IMPORTANT things than ME.

Why can't 'I' be THE IMPORTANT ONE? For once, all I'm asking is for people to treat me with respect.

Oh, she's weak. Lets bully her... Oh.. dia takkan marah lah. Dia boleh marah ke...?

It's true.. I don't normally merajuk.. sebab I don't know how to. I usually malas nak cari gaduh. For me, there are more important things than pick a fight with someone.

But now, I memang nak merajuk. And you know what? Tak payah lah nak pujuk I.. buang masa awak dan duit awak nak sms je! Tell you what.. why not we just forget the whole thing. Just throw away our plans in the rubbish bin. Even better, lets kick the bin to Mars! See if I care! Paaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home