wHat a WeEk..
Last week was really tiring. Went to Kota Baru.. blew my top with the PR (she was being so difficult but more on that later) and then went for Azhar's open house..
Ah.. this one must citer.. Yes, yes.. I am referring to the 'cute best man' who was my partner masa Nadia/Lan's wedding.
Can I say si Azhar tu really cute? I mean, the perangai lah.. Boleh tak, masa open house rumah dia, he was wearing his baju 'best man' yang warna kuning tu? Nasib baik his sampin tak koyak this time around.. hehehe.. but I do love the sampin.. It was kotak-kotak.. very nice..
Anyway, masa kat open house tu, I saw his three other younger brothers.. Ya Allah.. so cute! Macam mat salleh mix mereka semua! Hmm.. wonder why si Azhar tu looks so Melayu.. tapi Melayu pun, comel jugak.. ;-)
So yes, si Azhar ni.. cute, nice, respectful (you should see how dia cakap ngan mak dia.. sigh.. boleh cair..) funny, kalut and so simple... Sounds like a perfect guy to be with, kan?
Well, maybe he's perfect for some other girl lah.. but definitely not me. Reason? He is just so kaya..
Ya Allah.. the first time I tengok rumah dia, jatuh jantungku. I won't call his house a house.. but I will call it a mansion! Yes, complete with a security post, swimming pool and all! The guests yang datang kat rumah dia masa open house tu semua 'ber-driver' with cars bearing single digit plate numbers. Yes, I saw a minister and prominent businessman there too..
Sigh. Kenapa lah he is so rich. I would be so glad to flirt with him if he were to come from family yang biasa-biasa je.. sebab dia memang best to hang out with. And yes, we got along so well together..
Hmmm.. nak buat camana kan? You can just tell that he would end up with some prominent person punya anak..
Okay lah.. enough blogging for now. Have TONNES of work to do.. (I think the USM thingy will just kill me!). Will update later..
Oh.. by the way, the weekend was good. Kak Lin and her two sons came to town, together with Mak Long and Pak Long.. And she just bought a new Honda Odessey.. tu pun, best gak! Ada two TVs in the car!
So.. we lepak kat Bangsar on Saturday night, and semalam, we all gi Berjaya Times Square.. Hmm.. okay je lah tempat tu. I still prefer One Utama lah, I think.. hehehe...
Here's to another new week.. and looking forward to another new year!
Last week was really tiring. Went to Kota Baru.. blew my top with the PR (she was being so difficult but more on that later) and then went for Azhar's open house..
Ah.. this one must citer.. Yes, yes.. I am referring to the 'cute best man' who was my partner masa Nadia/Lan's wedding.
Can I say si Azhar tu really cute? I mean, the perangai lah.. Boleh tak, masa open house rumah dia, he was wearing his baju 'best man' yang warna kuning tu? Nasib baik his sampin tak koyak this time around.. hehehe.. but I do love the sampin.. It was kotak-kotak.. very nice..
Anyway, masa kat open house tu, I saw his three other younger brothers.. Ya Allah.. so cute! Macam mat salleh mix mereka semua! Hmm.. wonder why si Azhar tu looks so Melayu.. tapi Melayu pun, comel jugak.. ;-)
So yes, si Azhar ni.. cute, nice, respectful (you should see how dia cakap ngan mak dia.. sigh.. boleh cair..) funny, kalut and so simple... Sounds like a perfect guy to be with, kan?
Well, maybe he's perfect for some other girl lah.. but definitely not me. Reason? He is just so kaya..
Ya Allah.. the first time I tengok rumah dia, jatuh jantungku. I won't call his house a house.. but I will call it a mansion! Yes, complete with a security post, swimming pool and all! The guests yang datang kat rumah dia masa open house tu semua 'ber-driver' with cars bearing single digit plate numbers. Yes, I saw a minister and prominent businessman there too..
Sigh. Kenapa lah he is so rich. I would be so glad to flirt with him if he were to come from family yang biasa-biasa je.. sebab dia memang best to hang out with. And yes, we got along so well together..
Hmmm.. nak buat camana kan? You can just tell that he would end up with some prominent person punya anak..
Okay lah.. enough blogging for now. Have TONNES of work to do.. (I think the USM thingy will just kill me!). Will update later..
Oh.. by the way, the weekend was good. Kak Lin and her two sons came to town, together with Mak Long and Pak Long.. And she just bought a new Honda Odessey.. tu pun, best gak! Ada two TVs in the car!
So.. we lepak kat Bangsar on Saturday night, and semalam, we all gi Berjaya Times Square.. Hmm.. okay je lah tempat tu. I still prefer One Utama lah, I think.. hehehe...
Here's to another new week.. and looking forward to another new year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home