LaMa tAk bLog..
I haven't been properly blogging. Again. Ayo.. I'm in such a malas mood. But basically, I've been busy. With work. And other stuff.. heheh..
But basically, I was 'off' for the past few days. So best.. Cuti last Friday and Saturday, work on Sunday, then cuti from Monday to Wednesday.. heheh... was practically lepak-ing.. :-)
I went shopping with Ainul on Friday, swimming with Ruth on Saturday, shopping with Zelle on Monday and Tuesday, and gi tengok movie (the Malay movie, Trauma) with Syah kat MidValley on Wednesday. Ayo.. spent so much, ate so much and slept so much masa I was off tu... But it was all good fun.
Now, am waiting to leave the office. Kerja dah habis, tapi my story has not been fetched. Hmm.. whatever lah.
Anyway, don't know why, tapi terasa like I'm being ignored. Sad, kan? Sometimes, I don't understand why men suka sangat pretend as if nothing happened when something happens to the relationship. They can act like a bastard and ignore you and pretend macam they've never shared body fluids with you.. URGH! So sakit hati..
Ntah lah.. sebenarnya, dah malas nak fikir banyak-banyak. So, tengah buat tak tahu je sekarang.
Do lah, whatever you want. As long as it makes you happy..
Oh oh.. will be blogging banyak-banyak soon.. heheh... I'll be working over Hari Raya, so hopefully, there'll be more time to blog. Till later.. toodles!
I haven't been properly blogging. Again. Ayo.. I'm in such a malas mood. But basically, I've been busy. With work. And other stuff.. heheh..
But basically, I was 'off' for the past few days. So best.. Cuti last Friday and Saturday, work on Sunday, then cuti from Monday to Wednesday.. heheh... was practically lepak-ing.. :-)
I went shopping with Ainul on Friday, swimming with Ruth on Saturday, shopping with Zelle on Monday and Tuesday, and gi tengok movie (the Malay movie, Trauma) with Syah kat MidValley on Wednesday. Ayo.. spent so much, ate so much and slept so much masa I was off tu... But it was all good fun.
Now, am waiting to leave the office. Kerja dah habis, tapi my story has not been fetched. Hmm.. whatever lah.
Anyway, don't know why, tapi terasa like I'm being ignored. Sad, kan? Sometimes, I don't understand why men suka sangat pretend as if nothing happened when something happens to the relationship. They can act like a bastard and ignore you and pretend macam they've never shared body fluids with you.. URGH! So sakit hati..
Ntah lah.. sebenarnya, dah malas nak fikir banyak-banyak. So, tengah buat tak tahu je sekarang.
Do lah, whatever you want. As long as it makes you happy..
Oh oh.. will be blogging banyak-banyak soon.. heheh... I'll be working over Hari Raya, so hopefully, there'll be more time to blog. Till later.. toodles!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home