Friday, January 02, 2004

a NeW bEgiNniNg:

It's the second day of the year -- and I've already broken one of my new year resolutions. Nope, am not going to reveal which one, but sufficient to say that one has already been broken. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Anyway, masa new year's eve hari tu, I was at home, nursing a stiff neck. Don't know why, but my neck was so stiff.. so terpaksa ambik cataflam. And yes, till today, I masih lagi on cataflam..

Oh.. semalam, gi Lyna's engagement party kat Cyberview Lodge.. kinda nice.. saw my babe's 'bast*rd', Airin, Juju, Siti Aisyah, Zelle and Lilis. The party was sweet -- sebelah pool and all.. and her fiance, Tommy, so cute and baik!

Hmmm... have you noticed that this blog is getting more boring? Macam dah takde benda nak tulis.. The thing is, I've got loads of things to tell.. but somehow, just couldn't find the right words to say.. Sigh..

So.. till I find back my 'groove', I feel like this blog will have to suspended -- temporarily. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home