SiGh..
Terpaksa kerja hari ni.. Went for Chinese New Year open house kat Wisma MCA and Menara PGRM. Came back to the office and cleared my desk. I tell you.. it's just so neat...
Ironic how I normally try to get things as organised as possible (like re-arranging my closet and susun my baju ikut colour, wash my toilet or clean my room) when my brain's muddled..
I see you moving on.. Tell me how you do it, sayang..
Terpaksa kerja hari ni.. Went for Chinese New Year open house kat Wisma MCA and Menara PGRM. Came back to the office and cleared my desk. I tell you.. it's just so neat...
Ironic how I normally try to get things as organised as possible (like re-arranging my closet and susun my baju ikut colour, wash my toilet or clean my room) when my brain's muddled..
I see you moving on.. Tell me how you do it, sayang..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home