ALoNe..
It's almost 2am.. I'm on nite shift today.. Thank God for Ja who kept me company.. I sooooo like working nite with her. Heheh..
A lot of things happened to me these past few days. As usual, I tgh gaduh ngan a certain 'bastard'. And yes, I'm finally giving up on him. I dah penat asyik gaduh ngan dia. Dah malas. He's just not worth my time and energy.
On another note, I had fun kissing someone else a few days ago... hahaha.. That man can really kiss! Okay okay.. won't say so much.. *sebab dah malu dah* but I have to say that I really do enjoy kissing him. Hmmm... (should I even be writing this? hehehe...)
Okay la.. here's my confession.. No, I'm not seeing anyone special at the moment. Celibacy, remember? Hehehe..
But seriously, I don't think I want to get involve with anyone at this point of time. I'm just tired of being in a relationship. Dah penat nak merajuk and dah penat nak memujuk. Men can be so ridiculous sometimes. I think the only way to deal with men is to just treat them like a sex object. Don't get your emotions attached to them when you are with them.. because for men, they only know the word 'sex'.
More updates on my life... I gi Mariah Carey's concert yesterday.. and while I think Mariah didn't give her best, I have to say that I love the songs she sang. Lagu 'Through the Rain', 'Hero', 'Can't Take That Away'.. these are inspiring songs.. especially so to appease my melancholic mood. Sigh.. She has got good voice la.. and she's just so sexy... Hmmm..
And oh.. I tengah sex-cited giler.. sebab B, Sue, Syah (maybe) and me will be going to Bali... Insya Allah.. Hurray... We went to the MAS travel fair baru-baru ni and booked tickets to Bali. So we are leaving on March 5 and coming back on March 8. Lepas tu, mama and ayah pun hari tu booked the umrah trip in May... and we are all going to Medan in August.. So best!!! :-)
Hmmm.. these days ni, my life pun macam roller coaster jugak. Sometimes up, and sometimes down. Sometimes I'm annoyed, sometimes I'm deliriously happy. Weird kan?
Oh.. by the way, I think I have to go up to Kedah to cover the general elections nanti. Hmmm.. I have mixed feelings about it, though, but am not planning to think too much about it. I just want to do my job, learn as much as I can and head back to KL as soon as the elections are over.
Sigh. Don't know why.. tiba-tiba, hari ni, I rasa macam rindu sesangat kat my college friends.. Seme (here's me thinking of you!), Vins, Ghanesh, Maran, Mus, Emilyn, Aishah, Thane, Zelle... Wish I could see them soon...
Okay lah. Dah nak balik. So ngantuk.. Goodnite.
It's almost 2am.. I'm on nite shift today.. Thank God for Ja who kept me company.. I sooooo like working nite with her. Heheh..
A lot of things happened to me these past few days. As usual, I tgh gaduh ngan a certain 'bastard'. And yes, I'm finally giving up on him. I dah penat asyik gaduh ngan dia. Dah malas. He's just not worth my time and energy.
On another note, I had fun kissing someone else a few days ago... hahaha.. That man can really kiss! Okay okay.. won't say so much.. *sebab dah malu dah* but I have to say that I really do enjoy kissing him. Hmmm... (should I even be writing this? hehehe...)
Okay la.. here's my confession.. No, I'm not seeing anyone special at the moment. Celibacy, remember? Hehehe..
But seriously, I don't think I want to get involve with anyone at this point of time. I'm just tired of being in a relationship. Dah penat nak merajuk and dah penat nak memujuk. Men can be so ridiculous sometimes. I think the only way to deal with men is to just treat them like a sex object. Don't get your emotions attached to them when you are with them.. because for men, they only know the word 'sex'.
More updates on my life... I gi Mariah Carey's concert yesterday.. and while I think Mariah didn't give her best, I have to say that I love the songs she sang. Lagu 'Through the Rain', 'Hero', 'Can't Take That Away'.. these are inspiring songs.. especially so to appease my melancholic mood. Sigh.. She has got good voice la.. and she's just so sexy... Hmmm..
And oh.. I tengah sex-cited giler.. sebab B, Sue, Syah (maybe) and me will be going to Bali... Insya Allah.. Hurray... We went to the MAS travel fair baru-baru ni and booked tickets to Bali. So we are leaving on March 5 and coming back on March 8. Lepas tu, mama and ayah pun hari tu booked the umrah trip in May... and we are all going to Medan in August.. So best!!! :-)
Hmmm.. these days ni, my life pun macam roller coaster jugak. Sometimes up, and sometimes down. Sometimes I'm annoyed, sometimes I'm deliriously happy. Weird kan?
Oh.. by the way, I think I have to go up to Kedah to cover the general elections nanti. Hmmm.. I have mixed feelings about it, though, but am not planning to think too much about it. I just want to do my job, learn as much as I can and head back to KL as soon as the elections are over.
Sigh. Don't know why.. tiba-tiba, hari ni, I rasa macam rindu sesangat kat my college friends.. Seme (here's me thinking of you!), Vins, Ghanesh, Maran, Mus, Emilyn, Aishah, Thane, Zelle... Wish I could see them soon...
Okay lah. Dah nak balik. So ngantuk.. Goodnite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home