Thursday, February 26, 2004

FeeLiN' uttErLy BLue..

Do you sometimes wish that you're somebody else? Or that you'd be doing something different? Well I'm feeling it now. I don't know what I want to do, or where I want to be or whom I want to be, but I just want to be somebody else. Wish I had the power to switch into something (macam cerita Jam tu...).

I know I need a break. I need a holiday. Sigh. But looks like I'm not going anywhere after all. My trip to Bali kena cancel sebab we all have to be on standby for the elections. What a bummer, kan? And I was so looking forward to the trip.

Life's been treating me pretty weirdly these days. Some close friends suddenly turned cold (don't know why..) but I've also managed to resume my friendship with some old friends. Hmmm.. sometimes I wish I know why people turn their backs on me. Funny how you thought you could depend on some friends but they suddenly turn cold. Ntah lah. I'm so blur.. kekadang tu, I tak realise pun if I tersalah cakap or terhurt someone's feelings. Yeah, I've been told that I can be insensitive sometimes.. but I think, sometimes tu, I'm so overly sensitive...

Ntah lah.

I'm feeling blue.. So blue. With no one to turn to. Pretty pathetic, huh? I'm missing my old friends so much.. But thank God for friends like Fairuz.. who'll sing me a song when I'm feeling blue... Yes, he's singing 'Say A Little Prayer' for me... yes sweetheart.. I need a little prayer.. A little prayer to take the blues away....

Just spoke to Leila tadi. Seronoks! I miss her loads. Yes gurl.. we've got loads to tell... Hmm.. best jugak jadi Cik Leila.. Dapat travel gi sana sini with artistes.. not to mention having her own superstar at home.. so best!

Okay lah. Nak balik. Dah habis kerja and wanna head home. Had to pick sister up on the way. Penat jadi drebar ni..

ps./ Fairuz is my 'hunny buns' partner now... heheheh...
pss./ I know I've been raving about all those funny things.. but truth is.. I feel like I'm drowning. I can't breathe and I'm suffocating. Can I step out from me awhile? Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home