Sunday, February 08, 2004

fEeLiNg sEx-CitEd!

Malam ni, nak gi tengok V.E. and RuffEdge kat Planet Hollywood.. Hurray!! And the best part is... I'll be going with B, Syed Umar and Fairuz!!! hehhehe... Sesuatu, kan? Anyway, sure meriah! I'm supposed to see Reym*e there too.. and Leila.. yes.. she's gonna be there too, I think. I hope.. heheh.. It's been ages since I last saw her...

Anyway, I'm still hoping that nothing bad will come out from my story yang I buat semalam.. *Sigh* Am still keeping my fingers crossed, sebenarnya.. *Another sigh*

Okay lah.. nak balik dah. Nak tidur kejap (I'm just so sleepy) and will wake up at around 9.. hmmm..

Hey girl.. Thanks for talking to me 'properly' again. I so miss you, you know that? I like doing things with you and when you ignore me, I so terasa... Anyway, glad we are friends again. Here's a kiss for you.. for being so nice.. *Mwah!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home