SoMeOne, tAke OuT mY tOnSiLS, pLeAsE!
My throat is hurting real bad. Don't even know why I even bother coming to work. It's not that it matters to anyone pun, kan? I'm thinking of going to the doctor, take some lozenges and some medicine and take it easy for the day. Thank God Ashraf cuma suruh buat follow-up.. so can just stay in the office.. Frankly, I rasa, from my work performance last week, he will be sooooo scared to send me to any major assignments. Sigh. Whatever lah. See if I care, anymore..
Anyway, sick I'm not exactly feeling on top of the world, I rasa macam nak blog giler hari ni. So today's entry is specially for those out there who don't care about me pun.. Sigh.
Hey.. sometimes kan, I feel so stupid. Bodoh sebab while I care about you, you don't really give a shit about me kan? Oh ya.. you pretended you care (or 'cared').. and I was swamped with emotions thinking that hey, there is someone out there who cares for me. But the truth is, you never even bother kan? You saw my weak points and you took advantage of me. You hug me and hold me, but you know deep down, I don't really matter. I'm tired of your shit. I'm tired of your acting (oh, by the way, you're such a LOUSY actor) and I'm tired of even trying to work things out with you. I'm tired of trying to understand you and I'm tired of holding on to something as FLIMSY as you. So there. Just do me a favour and get lost.
p/s: Hey you! This song's for you:
U Got It Bad Lyrics
-Usher
When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hanging with your crew
Said you act like you're ready
But you don't really know
And everything in your past - you wanna let it go
I've been there, done it, humped around
After all that - this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
If you're touched by the words in this song
Then baby...
U got it, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got it, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad
When you say that you love 'em
And you really know
Everything that used to matter, don't matter no more
Like my money, or my car
You can have it all
Flowers, cards and candy!
Say I'm fortunate to have you girl
I want you to know
That I really adore you
All my people who know what's going on
Look at your mate, help me sing my song
Tell her I'm your man, you're my girl
I'm gonna tell it to the whole wide world
Ladies say I'm your girl. you're my man, promise to love you the best i can
See I've been there, done it, humped around
After all that - this is what I found
Everyone of y'all are just like me
It's too bad that you can't see
That you got it bad...hey
U got it, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got it, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad
*sigh.. i miss you*
My throat is hurting real bad. Don't even know why I even bother coming to work. It's not that it matters to anyone pun, kan? I'm thinking of going to the doctor, take some lozenges and some medicine and take it easy for the day. Thank God Ashraf cuma suruh buat follow-up.. so can just stay in the office.. Frankly, I rasa, from my work performance last week, he will be sooooo scared to send me to any major assignments. Sigh. Whatever lah. See if I care, anymore..
Anyway, sick I'm not exactly feeling on top of the world, I rasa macam nak blog giler hari ni. So today's entry is specially for those out there who don't care about me pun.. Sigh.
Hey.. sometimes kan, I feel so stupid. Bodoh sebab while I care about you, you don't really give a shit about me kan? Oh ya.. you pretended you care (or 'cared').. and I was swamped with emotions thinking that hey, there is someone out there who cares for me. But the truth is, you never even bother kan? You saw my weak points and you took advantage of me. You hug me and hold me, but you know deep down, I don't really matter. I'm tired of your shit. I'm tired of your acting (oh, by the way, you're such a LOUSY actor) and I'm tired of even trying to work things out with you. I'm tired of trying to understand you and I'm tired of holding on to something as FLIMSY as you. So there. Just do me a favour and get lost.
p/s: Hey you! This song's for you:
U Got It Bad Lyrics
-Usher
When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hanging with your crew
Said you act like you're ready
But you don't really know
And everything in your past - you wanna let it go
I've been there, done it, humped around
After all that - this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
If you're touched by the words in this song
Then baby...
U got it, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got it, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad
When you say that you love 'em
And you really know
Everything that used to matter, don't matter no more
Like my money, or my car
You can have it all
Flowers, cards and candy!
Say I'm fortunate to have you girl
I want you to know
That I really adore you
All my people who know what's going on
Look at your mate, help me sing my song
Tell her I'm your man, you're my girl
I'm gonna tell it to the whole wide world
Ladies say I'm your girl. you're my man, promise to love you the best i can
See I've been there, done it, humped around
After all that - this is what I found
Everyone of y'all are just like me
It's too bad that you can't see
That you got it bad...hey
U got it, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got it, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad
*sigh.. i miss you*

<< Home