Sunday, March 28, 2004

For an angel:

I don't know what happened.. Kenapa tiba-tiba taknak kawan dgn I? Can't understand your logic. You're afraid that you will fall for me? But how? And why?

Hmm.. you are a good friend, you know. I miss talking to you and listening to you grumble about life..

I wish you won't think so much.. You know.. life is all about learning and exploring. You should live life to the fullest.. Stop worrying so much. Have faith that things will eventually turn out alright.

I wish you would get over her. It is alright to miss someone, but it is wrong to let that person rule your life. No person deserves the right to dictate how you should live your life. You have to have strong control of your life because the success and failure of it depends entirely on you.

I want you to know that whatever happens, I'll always be here for you. I'd still love to talk to you, to smile at you and to spend time with you. You take care okay? Sometimes, I worry about you, but I have faith that you'll be alright. One day, you'll look back at these trying times and smile.. you'll smile because you'll see how much you've learned and grown from these experiences..

I have faith in you, my friend, that you will eventually see things through..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home