For my dearest buddy:
I miss you. Can I say that again? I miss you. I miss talking to you, hugging you and bergelak ketawa dengan you. Whatever went wrong? What have I done? Tell me..
I wish we could be close again. But somehow that seems impossible because you macam tak rindu kat I.. Hmmm..
Whatelse can I say? I hope that you would tell me where I went wrong, cuz I need to know. I need to apologise and beg that we start new. Tell me, okay?
I miss you. Can I say that again? I miss you. I miss talking to you, hugging you and bergelak ketawa dengan you. Whatever went wrong? What have I done? Tell me..
I wish we could be close again. But somehow that seems impossible because you macam tak rindu kat I.. Hmmm..
Whatelse can I say? I hope that you would tell me where I went wrong, cuz I need to know. I need to apologise and beg that we start new. Tell me, okay?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home